According to Twitter account 'Future Rock Legends',Del james stated that gnr will be at HOF but won't play

Guest Gunns

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'GN'R will NOT play at the rock hall' - Del

what does Del know anyway ? :shrugs:

If you define GN'R as the 2012 line up, then I guess Del is correct. They won't be playing.

If you define GN'R as the classic line up, the line up that's getting the award, as they are and always will be the real GN'R, who's to say Slash and the other won't perform something ?

Edited by vaida

Axl should just give a late time excuse like being sick and have Del accept the award and give a speech on his behalf.

Then the old gunners could still perform without any embarrassment whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Edited by trqster

Technically Axl, Slash, Steven, Duff and Izzy are NOT GNR. They were GNR, only Axl is GNR out of those 5.

So you never know.....

But honestly I don't think any off them will play, some bands will cover their songs, they come on accept the award and depart their ways.

'GN'R will NOT play at the rock hall' - Del

what does Del know anyway ? :shrugs:

If you define GN'R as the 2012 line up, then I guess Del is correct. They won't be playing.

If you define GN'R as the classic line up, the line up that's getting the award, as they are and always will be the real GN'R, who's to say Slash and the other won't perform something ?

Cry harder.

This is not suprprising at all. All Axl have said about Slash is that he hates him. He accuses him for ruining parts of his life. What? Some of you dumb asses think that he will go up on stage with him all of a sudden and perform a song. HAHAHAHA. Seriously...wtf do you think.

PAUL SHAFFER's GUNS N' ROSES 'Rock Hall' Tweet Did Not Come From PAUL SHAFFER - Mar. 8, 2012

From Blabbermouth: http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=170914&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blabbermouth+%28Blabbermouth.net%27s+Daily+Headlines%29

"I am writing to set the record straight on a story Blabbermouth printed earlier this evening [Thursday, March 8]. The story quoted Paul Shaffer's Twitter account as saying GUNS N' ROSES would not be performing at this year's induction ceremony. Please know this tweet did not come from Mr. Shaffer, as his Twitter account is in conjunction with his syndicated radio feature with our network, and all tweets are handled by one of our staff members. No one is exactly sure what will happen at the induction ceremony, and we apologize for the inadvertent tweet."

Honestly, is there any other band that has been a victim of "hacking" as much as Guns...? :sleeper:

PAUL SHAFFER's GUNS N' ROSES 'Rock Hall' Tweet Did Not Come From PAUL SHAFFER - Mar. 8, 2012

From Blabbermouth: http://legacy.roadru...ly+Headlines%29

"I am writing to set the record straight on a story Blabbermouth printed earlier this evening [Thursday, March 8]. The story quoted Paul Shaffer's Twitter account as saying GUNS N' ROSES would not be performing at this year's induction ceremony. Please know this tweet did not come from Mr. Shaffer, as his Twitter account is in conjunction with his syndicated radio feature with our network, and all tweets are handled by one of our staff members. No one is exactly sure what will happen at the induction ceremony, and we apologize for the inadvertent tweet."

Honestly, is there any other band that has been a victim of "hacking" as much as Guns...? :sleeper:

For fuck's sake, this is getting beyond stupid. All that is going to do is give people a reason to get there hopes up and when they don't play those people are going to whine even more.

Guest gunns5

Shaffer is lettermans bitch, can't stand that late show anyway, and it's interesting that the tweet wasn't something just posted for the fun of it, it was in reply to a question posted by another user

me thinks gnrs management acted quick to silence Pauls loose mouth

I just hope the biggest slap in the face is to the fucking bitches on this forum that only support Axl's coverband for the last 10 years and have no urge for the real GN'R to reunite. This minority will be left in the cold gob smacked and squealing about their stupid fucking peice of shit band. This is the moment I have been waiting for you stupid cunts, hearing you for so many years glorifying a pack of half arsed replacements. Look how fast this thread is going, this is what real GN'R fans want...a reunion of the real GN'R. The rock world would explode if it were to happen. The slap in the face to the fuckheads that support only the Axl coverband would hit you so hard you'd would never come back here because all your posts would still be visible and besides, you would not be a loyal Axl fan.....ha ha ha

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

(not agreeing or disagreeing with what you said, just love the way you said it!)

Guest RonMexico82

That is all they have to do. They don't even have to talk to each other. 4minutes+ and thank you very much.

Like Axl stated last year, it's possible he might just perform again with Slash and Duff here and not Steven or Izzy. I'm not to concerned personally I'd rather see them at some random one off show.

Wasn't that a hypothetical reunion tour situation and Axl was just arguing why it would not be a true "reunion"...? I don't think is bears on how RnRHOF will go down.

I predict many up and downs and "rumours" to emerge during the remaining few weeks leading up to the event...

School%20of%20Athens.jpg

Paul Shaffer - musician known for his work in Brazil in the program DAVID LETTERMAN - and music director of Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, today announced through the website 'Future Rock Legends', the list of members of GUNS N' ROSES to be honored with induction to the Hall of Fame organization.

Interestingly, despite the induction rule be to reward bands that have had their recording debut 25 years ago or more, members of the group later formations California are in the ratio of winners.

The casting of GN'R for the R & R HOF is:

Axl Rose

Duff McKagan

Slash

Steven Adler

Izzy Stradlin

Dizzy Reed

Matt Sorum

Source: Guns N 'Roses: R & R HOF announces members premiáveis ​​- News (News) http://whiplash.net/materias/news_841/149965-gunsnroses.html

To be fair, no one can say they're not playing because of Axl. He doesn't say why they won't play. But really, everyone has to know it is because of Axl.

I understand wanting to be fair to the current group, but you can't even sing one fucking song? Whatever.