Found this in a record store today

Tyler Drama

The CD art is pretty sick, I wish I could find that online to put for the cover art for the Vegas show on iTunes.

just find me the picture of axl and ashba (or any other foto you'd like to see) and I'll make you that cover in a couple of minutes...

5m0lme.jpg

301k11u.jpg

This CD was $29.99 at a record store I was in today. I can't believe some idiots are still trying to get away with selling these things. Beware of bootlegs! What are some bootleg/fake items you've found yourself in stores?

That is sick. I would buy that.

This CD was $29.99 at a record store I was in today. I can't believe some idiots are still trying to get away with selling these things. Beware of bootlegs! What are some bootleg/fake items you've found yourself in stores?

To me it's a fair price because here in Belgium a recent released "official" album costs about 20 euro (or 26$) for 1 cd. 29,99$ for 3 cd's is a bargain.

I would totally buy it! And yeah, it's a very fair price... I was searching like crazy last week for Chinese Democracy album, because my old one it's just too damaged... I found the last copy, paid 30 bucks for it B)

It's the most expensive GnR album here...

To me it's a fair price because here in Belgium a recent released "official" album costs about 20 euro (or 26$) for 1 cd. 29,99$ for 3 cd's is a bargain.

But here in the US, no album should be a $30 unless it's a double album with a DVD.

29.99 for a non-official release that I can download on the internet in better quality is not a bargain.

But here in the US, no album should be a $30 unless it's a double album with a DVD.

29.99 for a non-official release that I can download on the internet in better quality is not a bargain.

How do you know that quality of the bootlegs is worse than what you can download on the internet?

here you go:

c1xa07tfnbkjy3h0g.jpg

shouldn't it say "awaiting...."? i'm not a native speaker.... but "awaiting" seems to make more sense to me...

They're keeping up with the errors in the booklet of the original Chinese Democracy edition.

Found these in another record store today:

Front:

2lnv28g.jpg

Back:

209n1g5.jpg

Front:

2guz2gj.jpg

Back:

2igdbhi.jpg

The first one was $49.99 and the second one was $34.99. They also had a different Rock in Rio 2001 CD but the artwork was really plain (only text).

Edited by GNRSkidRow1