Faith No More pulled out of Rock The City 2012

realpoti

Faith no more is one of the greatest and most underrated bands in the last 25 years, esp since the real thing when patton joined. And as much as I love jim martin my fav album is king for a day (most Fnm fans prefer angel dust as far as I can tell)

And at this point a reunited faith no more is a way bigger draw than nu gnr. Esp outside of the states. People who disagree are just ill informed.

Edited by drtydane

Faith no more is one of the greatest and most underrated bands in the last 25 years, esp since the real thing when patton joined. And as much as I love jim martin my fav album is king for a day (most Fnm fans prefer angel dust as far as I can tell)

And at this point a reunited faith no more is a way bigger draw than nu gnr. Esp outside of the states. People who disagree are just ill informed.

I listened to them a lot when I was younger, but then got bored with their sound. What are 5-6 songs u would recommend somebody to listen to, besides the obvious ones?

go straight to Jizzlobber and Crack Hitler and Midnight Cowboy.

Then set sail for King For a Day and Last Cup of Sorrow and Ashes to Ashes.

I thought Album of the Year was a great album.

Edited by wasted