Who Stole Beta's Phone?

CoolRanchDressing

So charlie Sheen leaves early and Beta's phone goes missing

Don't go pointing fingers now...

:P

-------------------------------------

Seriously, this is probably a prank pulled on her by someone involved in band... :shrugs:

Edited by KiraMPD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beta got drunk, lost her phone. now there's random people calling axl all the time.beta blames her clumsyness on a thief.

i'm totally just kidding. please don't rip me a new one, that would suck. i bet my joke is nowhere near the truth at all and someone really did steal beta's phone. don't lash out on me please!

IT WAS THIS SWEDISH BASTARD.... GET HIM.

Damn those ebayers. no longer content with Uncle's autograph so go after mom's phone! :)

They're really pressed to collect anything from the camp aren't they :xmasssanta:

maybe ole' charlie hustle bba or mad.. or whoever/whatever crook "borrowed" it......

Maybe Axl's twitter was hacked. That seems like a very unusual thing to post on twitter.

Interesting theory. Could it have been hacked by the very person who stole Beta's phone? They say in many instances, criminals have a deeply subconscious desire to be caught, and will often lead clues to aid in their own arrest.

You are a fan of the old Guns N Roses. You have set this account up to post ridiculous posts that are so blindly pro anything Axl does that it tarnishes the credibility of people who genuinely do support Axl.

Its obvious and you are not being clever. Im more of a fan of the old band but to do what you are doing is just plain weird. Old Spunko is onto you and look out for me calling out your transparent bullshit at every opportunity.

Maybe Axl's twitter was hacked. That seems like a very unusual thing to post on twitter.

Interesting theory. Could it have been hacked by the very person who stole Beta's phone? They say in many instances, criminals have a deeply subconscious desire to be caught, and will often lead clues to aid in their own arrest.

You are a fan of the old Guns N Roses. You have set this account up to post ridiculous posts that are so blindly pro anything Axl does that it tarnishes the credibility of people who genuinely do support Axl.

Its obvious and you are not being clever. Im more of a fan of the old band but to do what you are doing is just plain weird. Old Spunko is onto you and look out for me calling out your transparent bullshit at every opportunity.

This is absolutely correct. Which is why I said to read everything as satire. He doesn't actually believe the shit he posts. :lol:

Yeah? And I think maybe YOU'RE the one who stole Beta's phone.

Guys, could you please try and be serious? This is no laughing matter, prank or not. The manager's phone was stolen! Correspondences with venues and promoters and insurance companies and record labels are on that phone! Think how much it sucks when you lose a phone. No multiply that by a million. This really sucks. We've got to do what we can to help.

So give it back, thief.

Yeah? And I think maybe YOU'RE the one who stole Beta's phone.

Not me, it was Lars Ulrich.

Maybe Axl stole it and is trying to get attention off himself? LOL :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: Maybe he snuck it off to the bathroom to take some pictures of his butt as a prank, but dropped it in the toilet. So he made up this story to cover for it.

Hmmm.... you never know maybe he took pics of his..... butt you say? :rofl-lol:

Cleanse the soul, but you know "a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste"

credit:Steel Magnolias,/Ouiser

Gunsguy, please close coolranchdressings account, we have all established that it's a cupcake account. It would be unethical to not ban him after all the banning you and your fellow mods have done to far lesser cupcakes.

Gunsguy, please close coolranchdressings account, we have all established that it's a cupcake account. It would be unethical to not ban him after all the banning you and your fellow mods have done to far lesser cupcakes.

Come off your high horse. If Axl tweets a request help finding Beta's lost phone, is he trolling himself? Trolling all of you? Is that how pathetically anti-Axl this place has come? That anyone expressing concern over GnR management's lost telephone must be "trolling" you?

If anyone else started this same thread, would you still be all butt-hurt?

Edited by CoolRanchDressing

Come off your high horse. If Axl tweets a request help finding Beta's lost phone, is he trolling himself? Trolling all of you? Is that how pathetically anti-Axl this place has come? That anyone expressing concern over GnR management's lost telephone must be "trolling" you?

If anyone else started this same thread, would you still be all butt-hurt?

butt hurt? Why do you have my butt on your mind? Maybe you should change your name to warmranchdressing..

I reckon Charlie took it to give to Slash which is why he was asking "where's Slash?" on the video :lol:

This way Slash will book all the halls ahead of Guns so they get the best & leave Guns with the grotty places rock1

I reckon Charlie took it to give to Slash which is why he was asking "where's Slash?" on the video :lol:

This way Slash will book all the halls ahead of Guns so they get the best & leave Guns with the grotty places rock1

You have to love a good conspiracy