Daily Mail: What's happened to Axl Rose's face? Guns N' Roses frontman looks bloated performing to non sell-out crowd.

SMG

'He was once the pretty face of rock band Guns N' Roses.

But frontman Axl Rose appears to not be ageing very well and looked tired and bloated as he performed in Los Angeles last night.

The singer, who turned 50 last month, looked a shadow of his former self and was barely recognisable as he took to the stage.

Rose was forced to perform to a non sell-out audience at the 4,000-seat Hollywood Palladium.'

Read more: Daily Mail Article

If these people were actually there, they'd see that he's aged fine. It's easy to judge from the photos, but they really don't do him justice. I've been griping about the handlebar 'stache for ages now, but it actually didn't look bad in person. Though I'd still prefer that parasite exterminated.

Of course hes aged and looks a lot different, but why pick the worst pics among the 1000 pics there are around these days about every show, compared to good old pics that were accepted by the man himself anyways(remember reading that somewhere?).

I suppose it's easier for the reviewer to put a sensationalized headline so people will click on it, else they would just ignore his review, which holds no more credibility than some random person posting a review on a blog. Still, sorta surprising to see the mismatch between the headline and the photos: it's like the reviewer is one of the little haters on this forum, exaggerating, spinning, and lying, all in some lame effort to make a dig at Axl.

Now, Duff and Izzy- they look a bit haggard, but Axl n Slash look good for their respective ages, imo.

I suppose it's easier for the reviewer to put a sensationalized headline so people will click on it, else they would just ignore his review, which holds no more credibility than some random person posting a review on a blog. Still, sorta surprising to see the mismatch between the headline and the photos: it's like the reviewer is one of the little haters on this forum, exaggerating, spinning, and lying, all in some lame effort to make a dig at Axl.

Now, Duff and Izzy- they look a bit haggard, but Axl n Slash look good for their respective ages, imo.

Hmm, i'd have to differ with you there. From best to worst. Slash ---- Izzy ------ Duff ------Axl.

No doubt Axl can't help it, but there's never really an issue picking out the other 3, well, what i'm trying to say is, Axl's undergone the most significant image change since they were together.

I actually think Duff and Izzy look the best of all the original Gunners.

To be fair, if you haven't seen Axl since the 90s and you saw him for the first time now, it would be kind of shocking. It's less of a big deal for those of us who have seen him every step of the way over the last 6 years.

Still, retarded article. He looks a lot better now than he did from 2002-2006 with the stupid braids.

To be fair, if you haven't seen Axl since the 90s and you saw him for the first time now, it would be kind of shocking. It's less of a big deal for those of us who have seen him every step of the way over the last 6 years.

Still, retarded article. He looks a lot better now than he did from 2002-2006 with the stupid braids.

I like his '06 look. :)

exactly

06 was better, because he at least dressed like a normal human being and his face looked like it had recovered from...whatever he had done to it, but the current look is the best since the old days, IMO.

06 was better, because he at least dressed like a normal human being and his face looked like it had recovered from...whatever he had done to it, but the current look is the best since the old days, IMO.

To each his own. I could do without the pimp clothing and handlebar 'stache personally, and I thought the entire '06 look was badass, but it did have to grow on me.

• Like 1

He is not bloated, I don't get where people are getting that from. He isn't a skinny rail like he was back in 92 but he is far from the out of shape person they make him out to be. And he still jumps around on stage and gives a lot of energy.

• Like 1

He is not bloated, I don't get where people are getting that from. He isn't a skinny rail like he was back in 92 but he is far from the out of shape person they make him out to be. And he still jumps around on stage and gives a lot of energy.

Exactly. Last night, during Better, Axl went into the wings, and you could see him jumping even in the wings. The man is in shape.

• Like 1