Official website

nonlinear

I'm a full member but the benefit isn't very good a t shirt and a bandanna that we don't even have any idea what the designs look like. One free signed poster competition come on can't they sign like 100 of those fuckers for the Nightrain members?

There are an array of areas to develop,bulk mailings,chat room etc. I'm remaining optimistic for further development :)

I'm a full member but the benefit isn't very good a t shirt and a bandanna that we don't even have any idea what the designs look like. One free signed poster competition come on can't they sign like 100 of those fuckers for the Nightrain members?

Dont you have enough signatures? ;)

Ever Stop to think the site is in its infancy,more will be added in time-and about the Subscriptions: it is a deterrant for the perpetual haters and detractors that otherwise would make multiple accounts simply out of some sicko obsession to fuck the place up? Like they do here?

I think we are all aware of where they're coming from.

Powerage is right about the I.M. benefits,NIN had something like that in place as well,but don't know if its still active.

No one is really complaining about the subscriptions, it's just that for the money you are paying for that said subscription, you aren't getting much compared to other bands or even in general. If the site is in it's infancy then there shouldn't even be a subscription service until the bulk of the site if up and running, otherwise the paying subscriber is getting screwed over... Just my opinion though.

Ever Stop to think the site is in its infancy,more will be added in time-and about the Subscriptions: it is a deterrant for the perpetual haters and detractors that otherwise would make multiple accounts simply out of some sicko obsession to fuck the place up? Like they do here?

Powerage is right about the I.M. benefits,NIN had something like that in place as well,but don't know if its still active.

No one is really complaining about the subscriptions, it's just that for the money you are paying for that said subscription, you aren't getting much compared to other bands or even in general. If the site is in it's infancy then there shouldn't even be a subscription service until the bulk of the site if up and running, otherwise the paying subscriber is getting screwed over... Just my opinion though.

Membership will undoubtedly offer more as things are organized,I believe this. :)

Not to be redundant but the membership fees keep out the usual idiots from registering multiple accounts with the specific intention of posting purile shit and misinformation to chuckle about with the Skype team,lounge,etc.

If you honestly feel you are getting screwed,don't join, exercise your freedom of choice instead of complaining. ;)

Edited by sailaway

Membership will undoubtedly offer more as things are organized,I believe this. :)

Not to be redundant but the membership fees keep out the usual idiots from registering multiple accounts with the specific intention of posting purile shit and misinformation to chuckle about with the Skype team,lounge,etc.

If you honestly feel you are getting screwed,don't join, exercise your freedom of choice instead of complaining. ;)

People complaining are just exercising their right to free speech. I don't really complain nor care much for the new site, it's good that they finally updated it, was just providing an explanation as to why some people are vocal about it. Exercise your freedom of choice instead of complaining about people complaining :)

This is a reminder that your current General Membership subscription to the Guns N' Roses community in 1 week on 03/20/12.

We value your participation in the community and invite you to renew now.

We hate goodbyes as much as you do and look forward to your continued membership!

Please note that ground(ctrl) will permanently remove your account two months following expiration.

Thanks,

ground(ctrl)

LOL, they will be permanently removing accounts of those who don't renew their subscription. :rofl-lol:

I'm sorry GNR, but that website sucks, and there's NO WAY I'm paying to support that silliness. I'm 32 years old, and a bit past my rock-t-shirt-wearing days. you're gonna have to be a bit more creative if you want folks like me to join... like limited-run singles or EPs on vinyl or something. i can't believe what terrible business people have been in charge of this band for the last 20 years.

I think you won't be missed...

(32 years old and you're too old to wear rock shirts! I'm sorry for you.)

I'm a full member but the benefit isn't very good a t shirt and a bandanna that we don't even have any idea what the designs looks like.

Did they ask for your shirt size when you joined? The reason I ask, when signing up for the RRHOF membership they don't give you an opportunity to order a specific size - they automatically send extra-large shirts to everyone. The damn thing hangs below my knees, I could use it as a tablecloth :lol:

You really think the reason they charge $30-$50 per year is simply to keep out the troublemakers? If that was the reason for the fees, all they would need to charge is $5-$10 or so. Virtually nobody is going to spend more than a couple bucks to disrupt a forum, most troublemakers probably don't even have a credit card to use.

A couple months ago I actually decided to join, one of the big reasons was the "access to exclusive fan club presale/VIP tickets". When it looked like it wasn't offered for the specific show I wanted to attend, and I couldn't find a way to contact anyone, and nobody was responding to questions posted in the public comments section, I said fuck it.

If we are willing to accept a substandard product being offered, there is no incentive for them to improve said product.

Improve the product, and we will buy it.

Ever Stop to think the site is in its infancy,more will be added

LMFAO riiiiight, keep telling yourself that bud. you do realize that this band delivers on around 10% of their promises. i've been a fan since I was 9 years old (1989) and I've learned to not expect anything from this band. first time I tried to see them (1992) they cancelled the fucking concert becuse Axl's fortune teller told him not go visit any cities starting with an M. :rolleyes: so i had to wait 6 months for them to come back.

LMFAO riiiiight, keep telling yourself that bud. you do realize that this band delivers on around 10% of their promises. i've been a fan since I was 9 years old (1989) and I've learned to not expect anything from this band. first time I tried to see them (1992) they cancelled the fucking concert becuse Axl's fortune teller told him not go visit any cities starting with an M. :rolleyes: so i had to wait 6 months for them to come back.

Wow man, that's outrageous! Waiting for 6 months...

Did the city change their name, so GNR could come back???

On topic: I llike the site so far. I'm pretty sure the site will get better, more and more content will be added.

This is a reminder that your current General Membership subscription to the Guns N' Roses community in 1 week on 03/20/12.

We value your participation in the community and invite you to renew now.

We hate goodbyes as much as you do and look forward to your continued membership!

Please note that ground(ctrl) will permanently remove your account two months following expiration.

Thanks,

ground(ctrl)

LOL, they will be permanently removing accounts of those who don't renew their subscription. :rofl-lol:

I'm sorry GNR, but that website sucks, and there's NO WAY I'm paying to support that silliness. I'm 32 years old, and a bit past my rock-t-shirt-wearing days. you're gonna have to be a bit more creative if you want folks like me to join... like limited-run singles or EPs on vinyl or something. i can't believe what terrible business people have been in charge of this band for the last 20 years.

I think you won't be missed...

(32 years old and you're too old to wear rock shirts! I'm sorry for you.)

Nope,won't be missed! I'm older than that,and still rock my jeans,Ts,and Leather :thumbsup:

And I was a fan in my early 20's in 1998.

Nobody is holding you hostage or forcing you to remain a fan.

Shit happens,the best of intentions can be sidetracked,the world is an imperfect place,and probably was created because the universe needed an insane asylum. ;)

^^what does being or not being a fan have to do with the fact that the band only delivers on 10% of their promises????

Just because I like the band, it doesn't mean I can't recognize they don't really have their shit together - at all.

Edited by nonlinear

^^what does being or not being a fan have to do with the fact that the band only delivers on 10% of their promises????

Just because I like the band, it doesn't mean I can't recognize they don't really have their shit together - at all.

You were commenting on your lengthy fandom,so I thought some friendly repartee' in kind was warranted.

10% of promises fufilled? Source?

You were commenting on your lengthy fandom,so I thought some friendly repartee' in kind was warranted.

The past 15 years or so.

The past 15 years or so.

complaint_department.gif

Guest gunns5

The past 15 years or so.

complaint_department.gif

How are you?

:thumbsup:

The past 15 years or so.

complaint_department.gif

How are you?

Nice Catch gunns :thumbsup:

The past 15 years or so.

complaint_department.gif

How are you?

Nice Catch gunns :thumbsup:

Yeah nice reference there :thumbsup: