Why does this Skrillex guy have over 70 million views for this shitty techno song?

ITW 2012

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you wish about Skrillex but what I know for sure is that the guy knows how to mix and master his songs.

You may hate his music, but his production is fantastic. :shrugs:

I like edIT and Nosaj Thing. That's some real music.

I was thinking of edIT when I listened to this, but I actually like edIT. It just blows my mind that something as shitty as this can have over 70 million views.

Say what you wish about Skrillex but what I know for sure is that the guy knows how to mix and master his songs.

I was thinking of edIT when I listened to this, but I actually like edIT. It just blows my mind that something as shitty as this can have over 70 million views.

Exactly.

Not forgetting the hundreds of millions of views it had before the original was deleted.

I mean whole music is regressing.

In Rock back in 80s and 90s we had GN'R, Alice in Chains, Rolling Stones to name a few now ? Nickelbeck , Godsmack , 30second to Mars

In Pop there were great artists Rod Stewart, Joe Cocker, Tina Turner, even Madonna now ? Lena Del Ray, Britney and Maroon 5

In Electro we had Daft Punkt and now everybody is listening to dubstep shit.

I mean whole music is regressing.

In Rock back in 80s and 90s we had GN'R, Alice in Chains, Rolling Stones to name a few now ? Nickelbeck , Godsmack , 30second to Mars

In Pop there were great artists Rod Stewart, Joe Cocker, Tina Turner, even Madonna now ? Lena Del Ray, Britney and Maroon 5

In Electro we had Daft Punkt and now everybody is listening to dubstep shit.

Herp derp, those darn kids with their hippin and their hoppin! What has the world come to?

I'll never be able to take Skrillex seriously because i still remember this horrible band he was the lead singer in

anyway, whats become known as dubstep came and it will go like any other genre of dance music. You can't rely on the same half time rhythm (which all of this flashy womp womp highly produced dubstep does) for every song and still call it a whole genre like it has any longevity, people will get bored and move on to something more interesting, unless they're retarded. which, there's a LOT of retarded people walking amongst us so who knows, we'll just have to see