Dizzy Reed Tonight,

drtydane

Ya man. It was. There were so few ppl from where dizzy was on the stage he could hear me in a normal. Between songs, concert voice. Real intimate. Bass player is just a kid but he was fucking awesome and into the tunes.. had I known such great material would b played I woulda made sure to record.

Wats the easiest way to post a photo from my android? Can I do it without a comp

Edited by drtydane

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya man. It was. There were so few ppl from where dizzy was on the stage he could hear me in a normal. Between songs, concert voice. Real intimate. Bass player is just a kid but he was fucking awesome and into the tunes.. had I known such great material would b played I woulda made sure to record.

Wats the easiest way to post a photo from my android? Can I do it without a comp

Idk. I've usually emailed photos to myself and opened them on the computer that way.

Yawn.

Cool. Clearly you wanna express your disinterest, by saying "yawn", instead of just, not quoting me, and not saying anything, which would actually express not being interested in what I'm saying. So why bother quoting me and saying "yawn"? I could've just ignored your lame little condescending post, but the fact that you thought it would be funny to go outta your way to show that my post was boring to you just rubbed me the wrong way. And usually I get a kick out of your posts. Shame.

Yawn.

Cool. Clearly you wanna express your disinterest, by saying "yawn", instead of just, not quoting me, and not saying anything, which would actually express not being interested in what I'm saying. So why bother quoting me and saying "yawn"? I could've just ignored your lame little condescending post, but the fact that you thought it would be funny to go outta your way to show that my post was boring to you just rubbed me the wrong way. And usually I get a kick out of your posts. Shame.

Sorry dude. Your sentiments on Dizzy Reed kind of rubbed me the wrong way too.

Yawn.

Gay love

Yawn.

Gay love

Still room for you too if you want in.

Yawn.

Gay love

Still room for you too if you want in.

:wub:

Dizzy's cool. Who the fuck else would you want playing the synth riff in Paradise City? He's been in the band since they added a keys player. For all the bitching about past members being gone, it's ironic to witness people running their mouths about Dizzy.

Guest gunns5

fuck you guys that are hating on Dizzy,

he and pitman WROTE silkworms!

DO YOU HEAR ME?

:fuckyou:

:rofl-lol:

I'm not making a joke, I love that song and I asked pitman about it 2 years ago and he was quiet surprised someone in Australia would know about it.

Goddamn and when he came in 2008 I didn't go see him :(. I can't deny that Dizzy's piano helped Locomotive's outro to be perfect.

Damn, that outdo is amazing. Can't fucking imagine the thrill of hearing GnR playing it live.

I already said this isn't the place for this kind of discussion, but some people like to bait you into an argument...it's petty, but oh well.. :shrugs:

For the amount of time Dizzy has been in gnr, the total amount of contribution he has made should be EXPECTED to be the very least....not something to give accolade for. What has he done? Intro on Street of Dreams? Co wrote a few songs, which obviously we don't know how much input he had. The only thing, from what I've gathered, that he has single handedly done is write Silkworms, an unfinished demo, which many people (myself included) consider the worst song in GNR history, with the exception of My World. So he wrote a song that didn't make it on the album, co wrote 3 or so that did make it, and plays keyboards, synths, and bongos.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be the guy...travel with GNR, be considered a rock star while having minimal musical ability, it would be an amazing life. The only thing I might not love is knowing that I dare not ever speak my mind to axl, since he gave me this wonderful life...but I can bite my tongue, and deal with it...

The fact that he's dissed former members, i.e. Slash, Duff, etc. is where it goes form just shaking my head and laughing at this lucky SOB to having a strong dislike for him. Without those guys, he simply would not be where he is today. He clings to the GNR name like like a nursing baby. And yet he's so dumb and naive that he doesn't comprehend that he owes everything he has to them. Like I said before...he was basically born into this life, and feels like he earned it. Every time I hear him do an interview and reference old GNR as if he were a key element in it, it makes me fucking cringe.

This is my opinion of Dizzy. I get that some of you like the guy and that's great, good for you.

nah not right now. Maybe some time when I have nothing else to do.

You'll probably be looking for a long, long time if you want to find quotes of Dizzy "bashing" the old band.

Ali

Didnt he played on a Snakepit album? i believe he is cool with the old band members...