DJ ASHBA TALKS JOINING GUNS N’ ROSES, GETTING INVOLVED WITH BAND’S NEW ALBUM

saades

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not DJ's fault that he has nothing new to say, I agree. But he wants to watch out, that he's not giving some fans false hope, because they believe everything he says. Members like Ron and Richard have become aware of their words getting twisted and have refused to do as many interviews, or at least not mentioned anything GN'R related.

And this is purely because they know at the end of the day it's not up to them, but Axl. And also some media outlets take words out of context and build them up to be something not intended.

So while it's cool that DJ gives interviews at all, he needs to be weary that he is giving the same interview he gave 2 years ago.....and he also needs to be weary about what he says GN'R related. :rolleyes:

Edited by One.In.A.Million

:xmassrudolph:

DJ has been giving that exact same interview for the last two years...

Either do it or stop talking about it already.

I've said before that I think DJ's trying to get Axl's attention with all these repetitive-ass interviews. We get it DJ. You're a songwriter/producer and you didn't join Guns just to be a session player. Awesome. Pick up the phone and tell him that, cuz we're all getting fucking bored with this non-stop nonsense about how you've been writing the next GNR album, which we've been hearing since 2009. :rolleyes:

More Finck/Bucket tracks please!

This!

I stopped reading after Sixx A.M.

Sixx A.M. gets more radio play than Chinese. Just putting that out there.

Don't point that out, or you will be labeled a hater and a cupcake and people will start holding a grudge against you in every topic for years.

It is amazing that people criticize him for mentioning where he came from. What the heck do people want him to say? He is answering interview questions about his past and his career.

People in this forum are ridiculous with their constant negativety.

He IS getting VERY repetitive but it's not his fault people ask him the same stuff all the time... It's like Slash and GnR reunion. Dude just can't take it anymore. Plus, where do you see DJ in the next 8 years? If GnR's not still active and relevant until then, dude's gonna be forgotten, probably. It's his chance to crab all the money he can get from his almost-famous status.

I hope he visits the fora. Becuase he may realize how useless and boring he is. I honestly hope he gets fired.

Who's useless and boring?

Sonic Reducer...

Edited by Chloe

I stopped reading after Sixx A.M.

Sixx A.M. gets more radio play than Chinese. Just putting that out there.

Don't point that out, or you will be labeled a hater and a cupcake and people will start holding a grudge against you in every topic for years.

It is amazing that people criticize him for mentioning where he came from. What the heck do people want him to say? He is answering interview questions about his past and his career.

People in this forum are ridiculous with their constant negativety.

Definitely not a hater. It's just true. Sixx A.m. gets more radio play than CD, and probably just as much, if not more, than Guns all together on a modern day radio station.

If Sixx A.m. toured as much as Guns, I think DJ would be more successful and popular than he is now, because that type of music is what's "in".

I agree with you that type of music is popular and "in" that's why I never listen to mainstream radio it's terrible.

I hope he visits the fora. Becuase he may realize how useless and boring he is. I honestly hope he gets fired.

Ashba. I thought it was pretty clear.

Chloe your language must be a very weird one. Do you guys really use the third person to refer to yourselves? Weird.

Chloe your language must be a very weird one. Do you guys really use the third person to refer to yourselves? Weird.

LOLWUT

LOLWUT

HEY!

I was gonna say that ¬¬

LOLWUT

HEY!

I was gonna say that ¬¬

;)

LOLWUT

Not familiar with grammar? :shock:

LOLWUT

Not familiar with grammar? :shock:

Were you born yesterday or what?

LOLWUT

HEY!

I was gonna say that ¬¬

;)

Pretty Sneaky "Chloe" :rolleyes:

The most shitting is that he says the same sentences, word for word. he could describe the songs that he wrote, or the kind of music of the new album...Bumble did it (songs like Scraped), I dont see why he couldn't talk about that.

Ron also described Shackler's and showed an alternate version for the solo he did on Scraped.