Another DJ Ashba Stream

bumblecool

This is a complete clusterfuck. I just lagged out of it and can't get back in.

Nightmarish flood of crap once ETA to DJ was 10 minutes.

And I'm like "BRAZILIANS!

BRAZILIANS! PARAGUAY! ARGENTINES! PLEASE! PLEASE CALM DOWN!

WE LOVE YOU BRAZIL AND CHILE AND ARGENTINA PLEASE JUST STOP FLOODING FOR 5 MINUTES!

OH COME ON MEXICO NOT YOU TOO!

LATIN AMERICANS! LATIN AMERICANS PLEASE CALM DOWN!"

You just can't stop them :xmasssanta:

Edited by Flayer

I like DJ, and I think it's cool that he is starting to do this... ;)

But let's just hope that this chat consists of abit more than him trying on his shirts, and having some annoying guy on the phone laughing at his every word.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

It appears I can't get reconnected at all so I'm out for the night. It's for DJ fans first and foremost, Guns stuff is an added bonus. He talked about how he keeps his image very distinct between Sixx A.M. and GNR and doesn't wear or play the same thing to both of them. I think someone's cherry-picking a few questions out of the crapflood for him to answer, because the page was scrolling up far too fast to actually read them live.

Edited by Flayer

this further convinces me that he's either gay, or bi. The hair...the make up...the shirt..."I can't see me, but that's probably a good thing...hehe.." come on only chicks and gay guys say shit like that. It's cool, I don't care, just admit it already...

Huh? He dated a really hot chick not a long ago. I don't think he's gay -- he's just incredibly absurdly ridiculously emo. :shrugs:

this further convinces me that he's either gay, or bi. The hair...the make up...the shirt..."I can't see me, but that's probably a good thing...hehe.." come on only chicks and gay guys say shit like that. It's cool, I don't care, just admit it already...

Huh? He dated a really hot chick not a long ago. I don't think he's gay -- he's just incredibly absurdly ridiculously emo. :shrugs:

Yeah, I honestly don't think he's gay..... but he is very conscious about his appearence and is a "poser" by nature.

But I had to LOL, at that post for sure... :lol: