So what is your opinion on the new logo revealed for the UK leg advert?

gunsguy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I loved the logos from 2006.....but I have to say my favourite was the one very much like this but the one that had the red writing underneath it saying Guns N' Roses (it was used on the official tour shirts for 2006, I think that looked fantastic).

$%28KGrHqV,!hEE1gWCK9spBNmngpNuu!~~_3.JPG

Yes, I have the flag banner of that logo hanging in my room. The red "Guns N' Roses is actually on the top, same with my 2006 tour shirt. There may have been some others with it on the bottom.

483889_10150686117873069_1090100806.jpg

This could be transformed into a great album cover, especially if the album is self titled.

I think they've had way too many logo changes. I mean, it's alright to change the stylistic elements of the visuals, but every kind of "era" of GNR has it's own logo and completely different approach visually. I adored the '06 logo, it was representative of everything GNR, classic and modern, and everything in between. With the CD-era logo, while I really like it, it's tied specifically to the album by default, but a newer logo needs to be less classic looking, and more modern and edgey, and dare I say semi-futuristic?

Can someone please explain how you go from the Appetite front cover and the classic bullet logo to this rubbish? ugh.

Yeah man lets go listen to some Skullers.

The appetite cover only had a cross and skulls, nubcake.

The Appetite cover is a legendary representation of the band, this looks like something id see on a fucking pokies machine. Cheesedick.

I lived the CD era red star logo. Was gonna get it as a tattoo.he more l look at the new one the more it grows on me.

Little bit Cheesy at first but I'm sure but when they play WWTJ at the next concert with that on the big screens it will be the be cool.

I love the way guns have themes to different eras. I think it's cool