Would you do your part if Axl started another riot?

Flayer

81965.jpg

So Axl's decided this venue is the epitome of bullshit and he is ready and willing to use the crowd to kick its fucking ass. Maybe the camera was wearing a top hat, maybe someone put Mickey Mouse ears on his backstage oxygen rig, maybe they forgot to put a bed in his dressing room. Whatever the case, it has unleashed the unholy fury of Axl.

81992.jpg

Axl hurls his mic stand into the crowd, striking some balding asshole in a Tapout shirt in the head. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!" he screams at the audience. The crowd explodes in anticipation of a Welcome to the Jungle repeat. "NO! NO! STOP! WE'RE NOT PLAYING THAT SONG AGAIN! WE'RE NOT-"

DA-NA-NA NAH-NA-NAH

"NO! DJ, STOP WE'RE NOT-"

WAAAAAAAAAOW-DA-NA-NA NAH-NA-NAH!

"DJ! STOP THE SONG! STOP THE SONG! WE'RE NOT PLAYING THE FUCKING SONG AGAIN!"

wahh.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to inform you there will be no more show tonight. Thank you. Your tickets will not be refunded, and the beer stand is now closed. If you see someone standing there next to you, knock them the fuck out. That is all."

He spikes the mic like a football and walks out.

82008.jpg

The stadium is now being torn apart by a full-scale riot. What do you, as a true GNR fan, do to contribute?

Edited by Flayer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destroying other people's personal property because Axl is mad about something? What you are we, 12 years old and trying to prove how tough and cool we are in the school yard?

I would hope that Axl is mature and intelligent enough to never play a part in the scenario you just listed.

And I would hope GnR fans would have more respect for themselves, the band and the arena putting on the show, to ever take part in a riot.

Yes. Destroy an arena. What does that solve? Oh, I guess your favorite band banned from every playing there again, and the arena having to pay to fix all the damage, meaning they will have to boost ticket prices for future shows. Plus rioting and destoying other people's property just makes you look like a complete douche. So yes.....that's just a win win situation for everybody involved.

Destroying other people's personal property because Axl is mad about something? What you are we, 12 years old and trying to prove how tough and cool we are in the school yard?

I would hope that Axl is mature and intelligent enough to never play a part in the scenario you just listed.

And I would hope GnR fans would have more respect for themselves, the band and the arena putting on the show, to ever take part in a riot.

Yes. Destroy an arena. What does that solve? Oh, I guess your favorite band banned from every playing there again, and the arena having to pay to fix all the damage, meaning they will have to boost ticket prices for future shows. Plus rioting and destoying other people's property just makes you look like a complete douche. So yes.....that's just a win win situation for everybody involved.

You are so right and I totally agree with everything you said! :)

Because this was a thread meant to be taken seriously...

Because this was a thread meant to be taken seriously...

You mean it wasnt? Better give DJ his hat back.

I guess this commentary made me laugh more than the original post.

Well, in the case of a riot like this I would hunt Axl down and would uproot his fucking red moustache. Then I would spank every fan of this forum present there who liked Chinese Democracy.

Best album ever.