Would you do your part if Axl started another riot?

Flayer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to play along,

First I'd find whatever that is left over from the stage of value and take it, (only if wouldn't get in trouble) and shout viva GNRevolt bitchez :rofl-lol:

Then, I'd find Axl's behind and tell him off then I'd kiss him, simply getting him told made both me and him a little "frisky" and I'd.....

nevermind (he wouldn't let go, and neither would I lol) :tongue2:

Wow.

And you wonder why you are labeled a Nutter.

That doesn't make Nicc a "Nutter"

I'd look for something to bite into; preferably a lamb roast, but a security guard's leg would do.

:lol:

No,and that is part of the problem here,(not ITW) but certain members that continually feel the need to call any and every pro-Gunner a "Nutter" in a condescending fashion is uber ridiculous.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is insanity defined.

But its OK to bash and insult anybody who doesn't worship Axl's every move? A bit hypocritical. Interesting double standard though.

Just so I'm clear...we can follow your lead and insult and make personal attacks on people we disagree with, just as long as we don't call them a Nutter. Gotcha. Makes perfect sense.

It is very ironic that you accuse others of being offensive/making personal attacks when you do it all the time. You treat people as if they were retarded just because they don´t see things the way you do and you are offensive when you call them nutters, and you DO know it and you still go on and on and on. :rolleyes:

the problem with this forum in the last few years is that it has become overrun by a bunch of teenagers who have nothing better to do than spend 24/7 acting like fucking adolescents on these forums. Most of these folks are here primarily for the board "drama" that they create - their status as GNR fans is secondary to this.

and just so you kids know, a "meme" is the suject of the funny pictures on the internet - not the pictures themselves. look it up so you don't look so foolish next time.

No,and that is part of the problem here,(not ITW) but certain members that continually feel the need to call any and every pro-Gunner a "Nutter" in a condescending fashion is uber ridiculous.

If you defend and/or support Axl, you're a Nutter. And now, apparently wanting to have sex with him makes you a Nutter as well. I don't get it.

I'll be continuing to support/defend, I'll leave the imaginary sex threads to the women.

If I get labelled a " Nutter" so be it.

Exactly. We should be able to defend one of our favorite musicians without being labeled as Nutter.

Chloe you are smarter than that.

First off, I've been defending Axl on this forum for a decade.

There is a different between supporting your favorite singer and defending him against those who bash him solely because they are Slash die hards and blame Axl for the breakup of the old band.....compared to those who worship Axl and refuse to admit that he has ever in his entire life or career ever did anything wrong. And, these people constantly bash anybody who they disagree with, and they try to dictate what other people post. That is a Nutter. Even your boy Dazey agrees with me, tho he uses a different word than Nutter (on my phone so I can't search, I don't remember what he calls them). But he often makes fun of the Nutters.

There are tons of fans here that defend and stick up for Axl and GnR. They aren't the crazy ones. Nutters are just as toxic as the haters who come here just to bash Axl. Luckily 90% of the posters are sensible people.

Flayer and Rabia and Ali are Nutters. They would rather cut off a finger than say that Axl was wrong about something. Sailway is one, as in one post he will call somebody every insult name in the book, and then in the next post he will insult others who use an insult.

And Nutter is the word that offends you? People call others "miserable c*nts" and will insult people's personal lives on here....but Nutter is going over the line?

No one on this forum really strikes me as being blind to all of the mistakes Axl has made. Then again, I have not been here long, so I can't really say anything. But Nicc isn't much of a Nutter. It would be awesome to sleep with Axl. Haha :D

I never said Nutter was worse than "c*nt", I would much rather be called that 100 times than be called a "c*nt" just once. But some people here get offended by it. I personally don't really care if I'm one or not.

Haha I think the person who first called someone a nutter in this thread was Scottish. There, the word nutter means a lunatic or a crazy person. I think some people are confusing the meanings of the word.

If you defend and/or support Axl, you're a Nutter. And now, apparently wanting to have sex with him makes you a Nutter as well. I don't get it.

I'll be continuing to support/defend, I'll leave the imaginary sex threads to the women.

Exactly. We should be able to defend one of our favorite musicians without being labeled as Nutter.

There is a different between supporting your favorite singer and defending him against those who bash him solely because they are Slash die hards and blame Axl for the breakup of the old band.....compared to those who worship Axl and refuse to admit that he has ever in his entire life or career ever did anything wrong. And, these people constantly bash anybody who they disagree with, and they try to dictate what other people post. That is a Nutter. Even your boy Dazey agrees with me, tho he uses a different word than Nutter (on my phone so I can't search, I don't remember what he calls them). But he often makes fun of the Nutters.

There are tons of fans here that defend and stick up for Axl and GnR. They aren't the crazy ones. Nutters are just as toxic as the haters who come here just to bash Axl. Luckily 90% of the posters are sensible people.

Flayer and Rabia and Ali are Nutters. They would rather cut off a finger than say that Axl was wrong about something. Sailway is one, as in one post he will call somebody every insult name in the book, and then in the next post he will insult others who use an insult.

And Nutter is the word that offends you? People call others "miserable c*nts" and will insult people's personal lives on here....but Nutter is going over the line?

No one on this forum really strikes me as being blind to all of the mistakes Axl has made. Then again, I have not been here long, so I can't really say anything. But Nicc isn't much of a Nutter. It would be awesome to sleep with Axl. Haha :D

I never said Nutter was worse than "c*nt", I would much rather be called that 100 times than be called a "c*nt" just once. But some people here get offended by it. I personally don't really care if I'm one or not.

Oh that's alright honey let his worsen' (not even a word but we use it down south anyways lol) ass go on his/her/its merry way (edit. now he's making half ass apology threads) pluuuueeeeezzzeee lol :rofl-lol::rolleyes::violin:

That is OK Nicc and Black Horse. I apologized for calling people names.

There is some irony in complaining about people who insult others.....while you both are still insulting people. If you guys want to continue the personal insult game - instead of sticking to the topics - then more power to ya!!!!

I realized how childish it makes everybody look, so I apologized and stopped doing it. So feel free to continue insulting me, I won't be participating in that nonsense any more. But you two should keep it up if that's what makes you happy!!!!!

Flayer when did you become the picture guy? Some of those were funny.

As for the topic. The last thing Axl needs is another riot. There is a ton of positive press and buzz with the band right now, hopefully there won't be any riots or fights or super late starts in the future. Only a new single or album could make things better than they are right now.

That is OK Nicc and Black Horse. I apologized for calling people names.

There is some irony in complaining about people who insult others.....while you both are still insulting people. If you guys want to continue the personal insult game - instead of sticking to the topics - then more power to ya!!!!

I realized how childish it makes everybody look, so I apologized and stopped doing it. So feel free to continue insulting me, I won't be participating in that nonsense any more. But you two should keep it up if that's what makes you happy!!!!!

Flayer when did you become the picture guy? Some of those were funny.

As for the topic. The last thing Axl needs is another riot. There is a ton of positive press and buzz with the band right now, hopefully there won't be any riots or fights or super late starts in the future. Only a new single or album could make things better than they are right now.

"Listen here all you nutters!" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by pi2loc

Ughh... It's threads like these that remind how much I hate GNR fans some times. Like being a Leafs fan, too many other fans are douches (and yes, the team has been shit for too many years).

Axl would never incite anyone to riot. He would never tell anyone in the crowd to knock someone else out because he decided he didn't want to perform anymore. He was charged and convicted on inciting a riot for much less.

And if you think causing harm to others and destruction to property that isn't yours is cool, you're an idiot and should be banned from social events all together.

You know what's worse than being called a so called ''Nutter''?

Being the one who keeps calling people Nutter.

One of the gayest things on the board. No offense.

And if you defend Slash you can't be labelled a Nutter.

Slash lost his balls and started recording with Fergie, Adam Levine and what not.

trollface.gif

lol now his feeling's hurt lol, fool please I'm over it, (groghan) but not because YOU said that we should be , it's when I feel like it,

should have been irrelevant from jump smh....

it ain't over til I said it is dammmeeeeeeeiiiittttt :devil:

okay really, let this be a done deal now B)

if anything UCBM, what anything he says is taken as Gospel (not that it should be that way for anyone inlcuding/especially Axl)

Edited by Nicc

Ughh... It's threads like these that remind how much I hate GNR fans some times. Like being a Leafs fan, too many other fans are douches (and yes, the team has been shit for too many years).

Axl would never incite anyone to riot. He would never tell anyone in the crowd to knock someone else out because he decided he didn't want to perform anymore. He was charged and convicted on inciting a riot for much less.

And if you think causing harm to others and destruction to property that isn't yours is cool, you're an idiot and should be banned from social events all together.

You can always count on these guys.

lol now his feeling's hurt lol, fool please I'm over it, (groghan) but not because YOU said that we should be , it's when I feel like it,

if anything UCBM, what anything he says is taken as Gospel (not that it should be that way for anyone inlcuding/especially Axl)

Feelings hurt? Fool? HHmmm......sure.

Anyway - I'm not dictating to you that you have to do anything.

I'm just stating that I'm done with the childish insulting on here. And hopefully others can do the same thing. :thumbsup:

You know what's worse than being called a so called ''Nutter''?

Being the one who keeps calling people Nutter.

One of the gayest things on the board. No offense.

And if you defend Slash you can't be labelled a Nutter.

Slash lost his balls and started recording with Fergie, Adam Levine and what not.

trollface.gif

post-it-award.jpg

Feelings hurt? Fool? HHmmm......sure.

Anyway - I'm not dictating to you that you have to do anything.

I'm just stating that I'm done with the childish insulting on here. And hopefully others can do the same thing. :thumbsup:

I'm not insulting people,I am merely expressing what the truth is,some here are on the edge,about to fall off !

You can always count on these guys.

Maybe you could write your sarcastic and joking posts in red so they won't go over people's heads :lol:

'He would never tell anyone in the crowd to knock someone else out because he decided he didn't want to perform anymore'

He did demand the crowd BEAT-THE-FUCKING-SHIT-OUT-OF-THEM in Argentina if they saw anyone throwing shit at the stage;

Yes,if I recall it was a large chunk of stone,could have put someone's eye out.

Please do not single people out for your Nutter list.

Ali is one of the most intelligent,logical people here,and I don't have to "dumb down" my vocabulary talking to him.

Flayer makes some great posts that fly right over your head.

I don't know Rabia well.

By calling us "Nutters" you are either using the shortened version of Nut sw*nger,a forbidden word on this board,you can't type that word.

Or maybe by Nutter,you are implying we are somehow less mentally apt than you? Judging from all the sad little condescending "look at poor me" posts,to your insufferable haughty dismissal of everyone here that doesn't share your flip-flopping opinion,labelling us as "Nutters"

Gunner since 88,don't plan on changing my channel,or jumping ship. Will be attending some more shows this year as well,the Eurotour is shaping up well.

Ohhh shut up, we are here to discuss about our favorite band not to be e-psychoanalyzed by you. If you don't like someone's opinion use the block button, as I'm gonna do with you in 3..2..1.. :fuckyou: