Rose, Corgan: Same Dilema

auad

smashing_pumpkins.jpg

What a complete knob Corgan has become... Replacing D'Arcy with a woman and James with an Asian... Ya, it could be a coincidence but you know it fucking isn't. That would be like Axl replacing slash with a dude with a top hat and Duff with a punk rocker.

EDIT: Not to mention the new drummer is like 20 years old...

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking. Axl and Corgan (Smashing Pumpkinks) live a similar situation. Lead singer of great bands, struggling to regain its place on the horizon. Each with its proportions, but the situation is the same.

Smashing Pumpkins trying to regain their place on the horizon?

Did I miss something

I was thinking. Axl and Corgan (Smashing Pumpkinks) live a similar situation. Lead singer of great bands, struggling to regain its place on the horizon. Each with its proportions, but the situation is the same.

I've only just started listening to TSM. Eye is just great.

Eye?

Eye?

And I would recommend you to check out their new stuff from upcoming record, it sounds fantastic. I've been recently a lot into TSP and Corgan still has it. His guitar tone in this song reminds me a bit of Buckethead but it's just me probably.

Eye?

And I would recommend you to check out their new stuff from upcoming record, it sounds fantastic. I've been recently a lot into TSP and Corgan still has it. His guitar tone in this song reminds me a bit of Buckethead but it's just me probably.

tanx for share.