Prostitute

Cosmo

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really? Love those vocals. It barely has any rasp. I don't think rasp would sound well in this song.

It's not that it doesn't have "rasp"... I don’t know how to explain it, it just doesn’t sound right. His voice is "clean" but sounds "congested"? Not very "free"? I seriously don't know how to explain it. It’s a pity cuz I really like the song but the vocals always distracts me.

...I guess it's just one of those things... :shrugs:

I really don't think Prostitute is a good song at all, I voted Bad. The piano part is so horrible and unnecessary, the verse sounds so out of place and uninspired alongside the chorus, its a mess of a song. never understood the love for it and i guess i never will

Prostitute, Shacklers, and This I Love are easily my least favorite songs on Chinese Democracy.

Each to their own but imo it's right up there with Locomotive, Coma and Estranged for sheer intensity, it's tracks like this that make me realize the power of Guns will always live on with this guy reaching for these kind of heartfelt messages.

Edited by RandallFlagg

• 2 weeks later...

The Lyrics are awesome, my favorite part :

What would you say

If I told you that I'm to blame?

And what would you do

If I had to deny your name?

Where would you go if I told you

I love you

And then walked away?

Bucket Outro Solo and drums are highlights for me too.

Masterpiece

I love that part of the song too, I love the piano!

well i hate the intro. but this song is a masterpiece. best lyrics of the album, very intense, deep. arrangements are phenomenal, the symphony makes the song so epic. I love the piano parts, especially during the chorus. bucket is so awesome at 4:20. and I dont speak of the outro, so sensitive, probably my favorite outro of any song.

well i hate the intro. but this song is a masterpiece. best lyrics of the album, very intense, deep. arrangements are phenomenal, the symphony makes the song so epic. I love the piano parts, especially during the chorus. bucket is so awesome at 4:20. and I dont speak of the outro, so sensitive, probably my favorite outro of any song.

Yes! I can't believe you don't like the intro.

The outro of this song is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard in my life. I think its sweet that Axl spoke directly to the fans through the lyrics. The drumbeat kind of distracts me though - seems out of place and far too noticeable.

I voted "good" overall. The outro I'd rate as a masterpiece. What a great end to the album. Otherwise, I think the song is a little on the overrated side. Well written, but for whatever reason I never got into it. Make of that what you will though. I'm the guy who loves Riad.

This.