Best up-tempo rocker from NuGuns

Towelie

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The OP didn't realize there was going to be nitpicking music students here.

Haha. I just assumed he meant "not sad song or ballad." I'm not gonna break it down to BPM or say, "That song is a midtempo," or anything of that sort. It's one of those, "Do as I mean, not as I say," sort of polls. :lol:

The OP didn't realize there was going to be nitpicking music students here.

Haha. I just assumed he meant "not sad song or ballad." I'm not gonna break it down to BPM or say, "That song is a midtempo," or anything of that sort. It's one of those, "Do as I mean, not as I say," sort of polls. :lol:

For most people there are two kinds of rock songs. Slow songs and fast songs. Like me because I like to keep things simple.

Buckethead's guitar solo in Chinese Democracy sounds like George Harrison's in Drive my Car.

you wish bh could sound as great as harrison

No guitar player in the history of GnR comes close to George Harrison's musical creativity. But no one's talking about this. We get it. You hate nuGnR. :rolleyes:

Rock is supposed to be hard and fast, and this is all they have for speed?

Rock doesn't have to be hard and fast. That's what we call death metal, or heavy metal.

U2 is a rock band and they don't write fast, hard music.