SLASH : "AXL HATES MY GUTS"

gnr2012

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash doesn't have to make Axl look bad. The facts alone do that.

:rolleyes: Slash have to name Axl to be in the news. The facts alone show that :tongue2:

And the other way around too

NO :thumbsup:

Slash gets asked about Axl a lot so he answers. Axl goes out of his way in interviews (Del James interview) to slam Slash. It goes both ways. It's a shame for both of them.

:rolleyes: Slash have to name Axl to be in the news. The facts alone show that :tongue2:

Slash gets asked about Axl a lot so he answers. Axl goes out of his way in interviews (Del James interview) to slam Slash. It goes both ways. It's a shame for both of them.

This.

This.

You are both 100% correct.

oh poor Slash, he would like to play but ain't gonna happen and it'll be Axl's fault. Evil, evil Axl :devil:

and that's exactly how he knew it would come off as, even if it was/is true, so what a surprise I guess :rolleyes:

I wonder do they think this will get Axl all shook and make him turn over and perform for them? Please, just call the dude, (or face to face) and if he says no then just say that he did, at least one could say that they asked him.

Nah, I don't think Slash believes his statement would shake Axl. He's just trying to blame him for not performing that night. Which is pretty childish IMO

This is hilarious.

If there was a chance of Axl showing up, both Steven and Slash fucked it up big time.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's their fault ''the fans'' will be disappointed the 14th, not Axl's.

Somehow I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if we thought Slash wouldn't go because of the cancer comment, wetting the bed comment, etc.

Nah, you wouldn't be blaming Axl at that point, we all know that much.

Also, what better way to prove Slash is wrong than to show up and be nice to him since Slash is publicly saying Axl hates him? Nah, that wouldn't cross your mind either.

Blablabla, you know I'm right.

But yes, if Slash would chose not to come because of Axl's comments. It would be Axl's fault.

Also that would be a whole different story than what's going on right now.

Which is pretty childish IMO

What is childish about letting everyone know you would like to play, but can't because Axl won't perform with you?

He is not supposed to tell the truth because it won't make Axl look good. If Axl doesn't want to look bad, he can play with Slash and problem is solved.

oh poor Slash, he would like to play but ain't gonna happen and it'll be Axl's fault. Evil, evil Axl :devil:

and that's exactly how he knew it would come off as, even if it was/is true, so what a surprise I guess :rolleyes:

I wonder do they think this will get Axl all shook and make him turn over and perform for them? Please, just call the dude, (or face to face) and if he says no then just say that he did, at least one could say that they asked him.

Nah, I don't think Slash believes his statement would shake Axl. He's just trying to blame him for not performing that night. Which is pretty childish IMO

I love Slash don't get me wrong but he is always playing good guy bad guy IMO. You see I keep hearing him say he does not want to talk GN'R, or the Rock Hall then the very next interview he is talking about it. It is beyond silly IMO, either you do or you don't, some say well he was asked. So what if he don't want to talk about it don't then, or stop saying you don't wanna talk about it. It seems to be a pattern for Slash in the years after Guns.

Axl has said NOTHING, Izzy has said NOTHING, Duff only spoke once from what I can tell. these guys leave it to everyone else to make up stories.

I will use the wait and see what happens approach and hope that it is not another misadventure of televised appearances that plagues Guns

Edited by gunsguy

I love Slash don't get me wrong but he is always playing good guy bad guy IMO. You see I keep hearing him say he does not want to talk GN'R, or the Rock Hall then the very next interview he is talking about it. It is beyond silly IMO, either you do or you don't, some say well he was asked. So what if he don't want to talk about it don't then, or stop saying you don't wanna talk about it. It seems to be a pattern for Slash in the years after Guns.

Axl has said NOTHING, Izzy has said NOTHING, Duff only spoke once from what I can tell. these guys leave it to everyone else to make up stories.

I will use the wait and see what happens approach and hope that it is not another misadventure of televised appearances that plagues Guns

+1

"Axl hates my guts"...what kind of reactions is Slash expecting from the fans?

He should shut up, with comments like this one the only thing he does is fuel the "Axl vs Slash" fire :rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree. Everytime things quiet down, Slash opens his big mouth. It's like he wants Axl to kick his ass!

He's a little news whore and has to have his name and shit printed in anywhere.

When Axl was on the Metal Show it sounded like he might do whatever he needed to attend and do it for the fans, but after this shit with Slash again, who knows now?

Slash is such a fuckin drama queen!

Oh, and Slash I hate your guts too! lol

Edited by Val22

Slash is doing publicity for his album. Izzy and Duff have nothing to promote, and Axl pretty much doesn't do any interviews, so to compare is unjust.

He's out there doing endless interviews on a daily basis - you don't think people are going to ask about GN'R and the RNRHoF? Every interviewer wants to be the guy who gets a juicy, exclusive soundbite.

People act like Slash is out there calling into shows to just bring shit up for no reason. No, he's probably contractually obligated by his record company to promote his album, and he's doing it - and he's not being a pussy making people sign disclosure agreements requesting they don't ask certain questions, because if he did that then certainly just as many people would be mocking him for refusing to talk about GN'R at all. Nothing he has said or done justifies all the misguided and, frankly, uninformed comments.

This is hilarious.

If there was a chance of Axl showing up, both Steven and Slash fucked it up big time.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's their fault ''the fans'' will be disappointed the 14th, not Axl's.

I'm already disappointed. Those comments by both of them were really unnecessary.

It's funny how you all criticize and judge Slash and others for every single word they say, and you hold them to it.

If we were held accountable for every word we said in passing or in anger then we would get nowhere in life. They're

human after all. They can say something and change thier mind later anytime they want to JUST LIKE YOU CAN.

Edited by 31illusion

Slash is doing publicity for his album. Izzy and Duff have nothing to promote, and Axl pretty much doesn't do any interviews, so to compare is unjust.

He's out there doing endless interviews on a daily basis - you don't think people are going to ask about GN'R and the RNRHoF? Every interviewer wants to be the guy who gets a juicy, exclusive soundbite.

People act like Slash is out there calling into shows to just bring shit up for no reason. No, he's probably contractually obligated by his record company to promote his album, and he's doing it - and he's not being a pussy making people sign disclosure agreements requesting they don't ask certain questions, because if he did that then certainly just as many people would be mocking him for refusing to talk about GN'R at all. Nothing he has said or done justifies all the misguided and, frankly, uninformed comments.

This.

True, but nobody forces Slash to run his mouth. He could answer "I don't know" or "I have no idea". I can't deny the fact that --sometimes-- he likes to save face. :shrugs:

Like it or not Slash stated the truth. Everyone here has a right to voice an opionin about the subject (some 4 or 5 times at least) he has his rights just like everyone here. Most of you people spend a good bit of the time talking about how much Axl hates Slash anyway so what is the problem. Hell Slash is agreeing with you.