Old Dizzy song from myspace

_HelloBeatle_

This is the wrong section but I've exhausted all other options.

Dizzy had a song on his old myspace account (/dizzyreed) about 6 or 7 years ago.

The song is NOT on The Still Life.

It was posted for a couple weeks, received amazing feedback and was pulled down. My assumption is that it was GNR worthy so it was removed.

I don't remember the name, but it was a weird name - maybe not an english title (but the lyrics are english).

I'm not even a big supporter of Dizzy or anything but this is hands down the best GNR solo song I know of.

If someone knows the name please tell me.

If someone has a recording please PM me.

As I said, I know this is the wrong section and once I get the song I'm peacing out so you wont have to deal with me.

Thanks folks.

Edited by _HelloBeatle_

he had 4 tunes the air,some othe tune then something monkey in the title or porcelain i know what your on about dude there were 4 great tunes accordin to del it was all done n recorded waitin on release :) joel miller still life director may know?

I know exactly what you are talking about, and I too listened to those songs all the time until they were removed.

There was a few songs, which were on Dizzys' myspace which included The Air, but then the songs mentioned were all removed......and this was up to 4-5 years ago.

From memory I can recall the names to a few of them.

The Air (still available to listen to)

Crunch

Sea Monkeys

Mother Theresa

Fracas

I think I've named ALL of them....

Dizzy, we all want to hear these kickass songs again, they rocked!!!... rock1

I know exactly what you are talking about, and I too listened to those songs all the time until they were removed.

There was a few songs, which were on Dizzys' myspace which included The Air, but then the songs mentioned were all removed......and this was up to 4-5 years ago.

Crunch

Sea Monkeys

Mother Theresa

Fracas

Fracas! That's it! Man, I've been trying to figure that out for so damn long... holy shit, finally!

Do you have it?? Do you know where I can get it?

Someone must've ripped it from myspace.

Crunch

Sea Monkeys

Mother Theresa

Fracas

Fracas! That's it! Man, I've been trying to figure that out for so damn long... holy shit, finally!

Do you have it?? Do you know where I can get it?

Someone must've ripped it from myspace.

Ya know, I do remember that Fracas in particular kicked so much arse, it simply rocked and it owned. rock1

I don't have it sorry, I've been looking for it just as much as you. :unsure:

Ya know, I do remember that Fracas in particular kicked so much arse, it simply rocked and it owned. rock1

I don't have it sorry, I've been looking for it just as much as you. :unsure:

hahaha.. yea I googled it. There are comments on HTGTH from you praising the songs from 2010. Every comment on every message board out there re: the song at the time gives it serious props. Followed by panic posts when it was pulled down. I can't believe no one ripped it or more people do not know of it.

Say what you want, but it is better than anything off of Chinese Democracy or from the other solo albums.

Maybe a south American or European message board member ripped it when they had the chance.

The search continues...

hit me with Farcas

I guess Dizzy caught Axl syndrome... he takes his time for whatever reason

if he releases finally sth at least half as good as ChD then it's worth the wait

I don't have Farcas - or the other 3 or 4 tracks that weren't on Still Life.

That's why this thread exists.

Hopefully a South American or Euro message board might work.

wow. I've been wondering about Dizzy's songs so many times. I have only The Air and it's just so amazingly beautiful. I remember Axl talkin' about Dizzy's incredible talent. I think he really can see a musical genius before others in people, like in the case of Kurt.

I just hope we will hear some of dizzy's work someday, that guy's got something to tell us.

It doesn' matter whether it's sung by Axl on the next GNR record or by Dizzy himself.

It's amazing what kind of potential lies in this line-up. Dizzy, Fortus, Axl, Chris.. these guys could change today's rock music with their talent, if it only were possible for them to actually make new music.