If you LOVE Metal seriously listen to this band!!!

nsgnr

DId everyone even listen to the whole song? or turn it off when they heard the vocalist? And to the poster above, yeah I think theyre great, its some thrash metal mixed with swedish death metal.

I listened to it but just thought it was boring. I didn't really see a reason to listen to that because I could just listen to old In Flames and hear the same music done better.

DId everyone even listen to the whole song? or turn it off when they heard the vocalist? And to the poster above, yeah I think theyre great, its some thrash metal mixed with swedish death metal.

I listened to it but just thought it was boring. I didn't really see a reason to listen to that because I could just listen to old In Flames and hear the same music done better.

ahhh true i understand, atleast you know what youre talking about lol. Yeah i just like what they do for an american band, not many bands in america are going for the swedish/Euro sound, mostly just a bunch of metalcore, hardcore, deathcore gimicky breakdown bullcrap in the local/underground scene.It like the 80's all over again but with hardcore/deathcore. I see how theyre boring, some songs are great but they tend to focus on the leads a bit tooo much and should focus on progressing their writing style a little bit. In Flames is always VERY creative and versatile and have some awesome lead playing so i see where youre coming from, in flames is one of if not my favorite band.

ahhh true i understand, atleast you know what youre talking about lol. Yeah i just like what they do for an american band, not many bands in america are going for the swedish/Euro sound, mostly just a bunch of metalcore, hardcore, deathcore gimicky breakdown bullcrap in the local/underground scene.It like the 80's all over again but with hardcore/deathcore. I see how theyre boring, some songs are great but they tend to focus on the leads a bit tooo much and should focus on progressing their writing style a little bit. In Flames is always VERY creative and versatile and have some awesome lead playing so i see where youre coming from, in flames is one of if not my favorite band.

Yeah hehe. I don't think it's bad but I just doesn't think it's that intresting to listen to :P

In Flames is one of my top 3 favorite bands (the other two are of course GN'R and Protest The Hero) :D

Yeah hehe. I don't think it's bad but I just doesn't think it's that intresting to listen to :P

In Flames is one of my top 3 favorite bands (the other two are of course GN'R and Protest The Hero) :D

This is getting creepy dude, stop liking so many bands I like. :P