Holding grudges to your grave

W 23 Axl III

In the end......on your last day on earth.....who will have "won" anything by holding a grudge to death? When you are only proving something to yourself, are you really proving anything?

And, to imagine, what was lost by holding a grudge all those years.

If he can only see....these new guys are only in it for the money....they probably find the whole thing insane themselves, but the pay makes it worth it. And Im sure they like him, but they dont have to deal with the insanity the old guys did, so its very easy.

But he acts as if they are all for one, one for all. Please. The real people that had your back when no one cared will be together Saturday night.

Go ahead....write songs like "Sorry", prove how tough you are. In the end, you may really regret it.

Go ahead, write songs like Crucify the Dead.

Actually Slash wrote the music. Ozzy wrote the lyrics. I guess we know what Ozzy thinks of Axl now. Just saying you are the one that had to bring it up.

Suurrreee. Like Slash didn't know the lyrics before putting it on his album. :rolleyes:

Where are all these people crawling from :confused:

A good question I'd like to know, lol like he ever said that he was going to show or how we "truly" know at which level he still hates whomever, smh

Now all I can say is I kinda get it why he said in that fan's backstage vid from Wilkes PA on youtube "I've been in hell for the past 25 years" sad given that's how long he's been famous but still is what it is.

Edited by Nicc

Go ahead, write songs like Crucify the Dead.

Actually Slash wrote the music. Ozzy wrote the lyrics. I guess we know what Ozzy thinks of Axl now. Just saying you are the one that had to bring it up.

Suurrreee. Like Slash didn't know the lyrics before putting it on his album. :rolleyes:

whoever wrote the lyrics, those are some shitty lyrics IMO

What are your thoughts on the "fans" who will hold a grudge against Axl forever for ruining their dreams of a reunion?

You win the the thread.

What are your thoughts on the "fans" who will hold a grudge against Axl forever for ruining their dreams of a reunion?

We get put in the old guns section of the forum normally. That is what happens. That way the new guns fans are not up set at our anger about no reunion.

Are you fucking kidding me? Stop lying. There are so many Slash/reunion/87-93 threads that are allowed to live in this section. Quit trying to portray this like HTGTH for fuck's sake.

Hey dumb-fuck! He is happy now so why would he care about the others. He has a great band and they are very active with their touring. It's not like he sits at home all day doing nothing, whilst thinking of his old friends.

Think before you post next time...

In the end......on your last day on earth.....who will have "won" anything by holding a grudge to death? When you are only proving something to yourself, are you really proving anything?

And, to imagine, what was lost by holding a grudge all those years.

If he can only see....these new guys are only in it for the money....they probably find the whole thing insane themselves, but the pay makes it worth it. And Im sure they like him, but they dont have to deal with the insanity the old guys did, so its very easy.

But he acts as if they are all for one, one for all. Please. The real people that had your back when no one cared will be together Saturday night.

Go ahead....write songs like "Sorry", prove how tough you are. In the end, you may really regret it.

I think that the reunionists are more pathetic because they spend a whole lot more time whining about Axl than Axl does whining about Slash.