Would fans treat Axl differently if he didn't own the name of the band?

saber_

well that isn't the same thing now is it? The Beatles broke up, GN'R never did.

Oh please :rolleyes:

GNR broke up and then Axl started a new band with the same name

welcome to our universe! In our lifetime we started with making stuff up because we didn't know any better and because of that people has later been very mad. Jews were mad at Christians, Christans has been mad att Jews and the northern gods. Later a little german catholic was mad at the jews, and then there was some war..... oh and GN'R never broke up

this is the most pointless post on this forum.

....you're still wrong :thumbsup:

welcome to our universe! In our lifetime we started with making stuff up because we didn't know any better and because of that people has later been very mad. Jews were mad at Christians, Christans has been mad att Jews and the northern gods. Later a little german catholic was mad at the jews, and then there was some war..... oh and GN'R never broke up

Are you high?

are you mad?

wrong

...Come on, it's pretty much true.

it really isnt true. guns n roses never broke up, people left and were replaced the same it was when it was when gnr first formed, tracii guns leaves slash comes in etc. slash leaves in oct 1996 finck comes in january 1997. duff leaves in 1997 and stinson comes in 1998. oh my god is released in 1999 and gnr starts to tour in 2001 . the beatles broke up, led zeppelin broke up. guns n roses didnt break up

Edited by bran

wrong

it really isnt true. guns n roses never broke up, people left and were replaced the same it was when it was when gnr first formed, tracii guns leaves slash comes in etc. slash leaves in oct 1996 finck comes in january 1997. duff leaves in 1997 and stinson comes in 1998. oh my god is released in 1999 and gnr starts to tour in 2001 . the beatles broke up, led zeppelin broke up. guns n roses didnt break up

exactly

wrong

This. Just like Motörhead.

Apparently GNR dying in the 90s is better than having a GNR today.

what exaclty is gnr today in your opinion?

Axl, Ron, DJ.....

Oh, no Slash? Fuck that. GNR should've died in '96. I don't care how much hard work Axl has put into keeping GNR alive without the people who ruined his life. :rolleyes:

i wish i could think like you. specially about those members you wrote. dj and ron. those guys are talented i wish we had gnr songs to show their skills like we have with izzy and slash. then i could have an opinion about "gnr today"

Axl, Ron, DJ.....

Oh, no Slash? Fuck that. GNR should've died in '96. I don't care how much hard work Axl has put into keeping GNR alive without the people who ruined his life. :rolleyes:

i wish i could think like you. specially about those members you wrote. dj and ron. those guys are talented i wish we had gnr songs to

show their skills like we have with izzy and slash. then i could have an opinion about "gnr today"

Touché. Time will show those songs. Maybe I should've just said Chinese Democracy.

Axl, Ron, DJ.....

i wish i could think like you. specially about those members you wrote. dj and ron. those guys are talented i wish we had gnr songs to show their skills like we have with izzy and slash. then i could have an opinion about "gnr today"

Ron and DJ have so much potential. I hope Axl is inspired to write with them. I have a feeling they can write the best album in the last 25 years.

Axl, Ron, DJ.....

Ron and DJ have so much potential. I hope Axl is inspired to write with them. I have a feeling they can write the best album in the last 25 years.

This band is no doubt full of talent. I don't agree with how they act, I don't like the excess of live shows. So I'm starving for new music, because, after all, I know how talented Axl really is.

I'm tired of judging them for their versions of old GnR songs, I'm tired to think that they are there for the money. All GnR albums are awesome, we need new music.

I wonder if instead of an open letter Axl just had put a preview of the next album. The negativity from "reunionist" would be overwhelmed by excited fans talking about new music, me included.

Adolf axl has to realise that gnr was more than just him, or his vision..

if he's going to have a hissy fit and say "slash took out my tape and put his in from day one" then he should have moved on from gnr.. formed a new band and that would have been that...

then the original guys could have replaced him as a singer and ruined the gnr name..

axl should have called it a day with gnr when all of that went down.. after all its all about the music.. i think people would have respected it a lot more, if he had just gone and done a solo record, or started a new band.