Myles Kennedy Heading to Cleveland...

Nick85

Slash was more than willing to perform with Axl if he was up for it. There will be a performance of some kind. Who would fill in on vocals if Axl isn't there? If all the guys agree Myles could do a good job in allowing some kind of Guns tribute performance, then why not? He sings old GnR songs pretty damn well.

It's completely logical and acceptable for Myles to fill in. That's really good for Slash.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Myles is there, judging from the Stoke record, they should definitely do "Civil War," "Sweet Child O' Mine," "Rocket Queen" and "Patience." I think Myles covers "Patience" and "Sweet Child" very well. The latter, better than Axl currently does live.

You know what? Fuck it. I'm still excited to see three-fifths of the classic lineup perform.

I'll go so far as to say it would be the shit if they could get someone (Elton John?) to sing "November Rain" (Axl's baby) and then have Slash come out just for that fuckin' solo at the end. Holy shit. Still my favorite.

I know, just wishful thinking. I know it won't happen, especially that song.

Edited by GnR Chris

doubt it'll happen.

maybe Duff will do something with Loaded and then Slash with the conspirators... and at the end old lineup without Myles...

anyways Eddie seems to like Slash's band regardless...

Eddie Trunk ‏ @EddieTrunk

@Slash w/ @MylesKennedy & The Conspirators should just play & plug in other Guns guys for Hall. Band kicks ass! Who knows what's really up?

I'll go so far as to say it would be the shit if they could get someone (Elton John?) to sing "November Rain" (Axl's baby) and then have Slash come out just for that fuckin' solo at the end. Holy shit. Still my favorite.

I know, just wishful thinking. I know it won't happen, especially that song.

Hey, you never know. It (partly) happened with that T Pain/Jamie Fox MTV awards performance.

I have no problem with Miles singing at the induction. Anything is better then fucking Green Day attempting to cover a Guns tune imo.

Apparantly Alice Cooper is in Cleveland..Matt posted a pic of them both.

A song with Alice perhaps?

The Garden?...with Myles and Alice?

Just saying hey "what if"...but fuck,that would be cool!

Of course Slash "would." The guy never misses an opportunity to promote himself.

The funny thing is that the same people who would call Axl performing with the new lineup at the RRHOF a joke and a disgrace will shoot a load in their pants if Slash does a Guns cover song or two with Myles and talk about how Axl got "burned"

So they shouldn't jam this weekend becuase Axl doesn't want to?

Where's the logic in that?

This x1000. (The questions, not that they shouldn't do anything).

If they rock Rocket Queen...and Slash does the solo he did in Toronto a few weeks back....holeeeee shit! :o

Again zint, this. When I saw Slash and Myles, Slash just tapped into RQ, old school bluesy Slash came out and just blew you away. Myles definitely wasn't too shabby either on it.

Edited by Rotten Apple