Todays the day - the day of the Guns N'Roses induction

vaida

It could have been a memorable but...

Anyways, decisions are made. It's a happy moment to everyone I think, after this day the whole HOF thing will be finally over to some. Some others (myself included) will try to enjoy the moment.

In the end, Guns N' Roses are only one name, one force. Old, new, founding, former, replacements, hired hands, whatever. I have so much love for this band and even though I don't agree with Axl's decision I will keep supporting him.

Guns N' Roses bassist: Induction will go ahead for fans' sake - Duff 21 hrs ago

Former Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan wants to go ahead with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction without frontman Axl Rose because the honor is a real tribute to the band's dedicated fans.

The rock group was picked to join the prestigious institution at this year's ceremony on Saturday, but singer Rose stunned supporters by declining the offer and urging bosses not to induct him "in absentia," or let anyone accept the honor on his behalf.

McKagan still intends to attend the show with his ex-band mates Slash, Matt Sorum and Steven Adler, and he insists they will go ahead with the tribute as a mark of respect to their fans. In a post on his Seattle Weekly blog on Thursday, he writes, "My band, GNR, will be inducted into the so-fancy Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. And on that night, I will honor not myself or the chicken dinner they will most surely provide, but I will be honoring all those people who call themselves the fans of our group called Guns N' Roses.

I like that part 'My band, GNR' - he couldn't have put it better.

Edited by vaida

A lot of bullshit has gone on the past few days, a lot of finger pointing, a lot of 'ifs' and 'buts'...

At the end of the day, it is what it is. I hope the guys can go up there without Axl, be humble, thankful, and do the name justice if they play a couple of songs. And good luck to Axl and Izzy. They didnt want to go, which is their decision and their right

LA

Guest gunns5

I wonder how Axl will be spending his day seeing as he's not attending, probably having a few lucky beers, smoking a cigar and chilling out with a few blondes...

I wonder how Axl will be spending his day seeing as he's not attending, probably having a few lucky beers, smoking a cigar and chilling out with a few blondes...

Poolside with Lana del Rey listening to CD 2 drinking 10 bottles of Krug.

Either that, or lying on the couch surfing the net, constantly hitting 'Refresh' on on HTGTH and Mygnrforum, while Beta rubs his feet

LA

Either that, or lying on the couch surfing the net, constantly hitting 'Refresh' on on HTGTH and Mygnrforum, while Beta rubs his feet

LA

Either one is better than a reunion.

He might stay home and watch the show, making notes looking for something he can sue HOF for.