Do you think something will happen before European Tour?

bumblecool

I think we could be in for a surprise or two...

IMO this HOF BS will fire up Axl to show the world just how fuckin good the current version of Guns is...

wishful thinking... We will see Axl when he hits the stage in Russia minus maybe a tweet or 2. hope im wrong though

id like to see axl say something online about the euro tour, to get away from the negative news lately.

Would be nice, but Axl very rarely misses an opportunity to disappoint us. I will say that it would be cool to get some kind of album announcement, at least to let us know more is coming later this year. But I'm sure it won't, and we'll have to make due talking about how much Axl sucks. :shrugs:

If he wanted to use this opportunity for free publicity, and not get bogged down in album talk if he isn't ready for that, he could release a single. That would certainly get the music world talking about New Guns in a hurry.

But I'd say that is just about as likely, as a unicorn walking past my window.

If he wanted to use this opportunity for free publicity, and not get bogged down in album talk if he isn't ready for that, he could release a single. That would certainly get the music world talking about New Guns in a hurry.

But I'd say that is just about as likely, as a unicorn walking past my window.

2115jdu.jpg

never say never.