Do you think something will happen before European Tour?

bumblecool

There is something very wrong with the current state of this band pertaining to putting out new music.

I used to think it was the label holding things up but that has changed. If Axl wanted to out out music and the label was preventing that , axls lawyers would be alll over that shit an Axl would be free shop GNR around or do it in house and release it independently. As sue happy as Axl is if he wasn't the one holding up releases, universal and Axl woul be in court , no doubt in my mind.

On topic I would live to say I would like to see a GNR release soon but I refuse to get my hopes up or even enter that kind of train of thought.

..what could happen ?

They'll perform a show. Pack their bags, and do another show..

There's something like 3 months of tour. There's more chance something might happen during those months, rather than just before.

I guess there could be a mention of Round 2 or Round 3 or whatever :shrugs:

Edited by vaida

There is something very wrong with the current state of this band pertaining to putting out new music.

I used to think it was the label holding things up but that has changed. If Axl wanted to out out music and the label was preventing that , axls lawyers would be alll over that shit an Axl would be free shop GNR around or do it in house and release it independently. As sue happy as Axl is if he wasn't the one holding up releases, universal and Axl woul be in court , no doubt in my mind.

On topic I would live to say I would like to see a GNR release soon but I refuse to get my hopes up or even enter that kind of train of thought.

The "label" has never been the issue... The label is only the issue when they do not do things exactly the way Axl wants. the guy had the balls to complain about not receiving a marketing plan after the label invested 14-mil into his project. With that being said, I know they're obstacles but its not one sided

The "label" has never been the issue... The label is only the issue when they do not do things exactly the way Axl wants. the guy had the balls to complain about not receiving a marketing plan after the label invested 14-mil into his project. With that being said, I know they're obstacles but its not one sided

I guarantee that Axl's inability to compromise or meet the label half way in terms of marketing is what's going to keep the next album in limbo....probably forever.