Does anybody else think its time that Slash go by his real name?

Axl Rose Husband

Should "Slash" go by "Saul Hudson" and cut his hair and lose the top hat?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RE: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=186407

If "Slash" would go by his real name "Saul Hudson" instead ... as well as cut his hair and lose the top ...

then maybe he can finally release music without people comparing and judging him to GnR past and present?

Imagine the pressure that would be lifted off his shoulders without having to live in the shadows of the present and past glory of GnR!

Maybe it would free him from having to make the same songs over and over again. Maybe he would be willing to experiment and innovate more too!

But I guess I understand why he still keeps his GnR look. Because that is the only way he can make a decent living! $$$

Who else feels the same way?

Edited by Axl Rose Husband

RE: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=186407

If "Slash" would go by his real name "Saul Hudson" instead ... as well as cut his hair and lose the top ...

then maybe he can finally release music without people comparing and judging him to GnR past and present?

Imagine the pressure that would be lifted off his shoulders without having to live in the shadows of the present and past glory of GnR!

Maybe it would free him from having to make the same songs over and over again. Maybe he would be willing to experiment and innovate more too!

But I guess I understand why he still keeps his GnR look. Because that is the only way he can make a decent living! $$$

Who else feels the same way?

Slash's hair and top hat have no relevance to writing music. Pretty sure he'd write the same if he was bald.

HA! Look at how GnR-haters wiggle and squirm out of their own hypocrisy!

I take exception to your accusations of my GnR "hatred".

I think anything or anyone who gets Axl Rose on stage is a good thing.

I'd rather have Axl being creative than squirreling away somewhere leaving the world to wonder what the hell he's up to.

I've had a blast hearing new tunes and seeing the current line up(s) live.Good times.

Looking forward to new tunes...bring it!! :thumbsup:

But I also saw "Guns n Roses"..'91 - '93 line up(s) live several times.

I love that era too,it was a fucking amazing time.

You don't have "Guns n Roses" today without the accomplishments that came before.

Attempting to trash those accomplishments is really pissing on Axl's shoes...because he continues to mine that gold too.

That seems to be just zooming right over your head.

HA! Look at how GnR-haters wiggle and squirm out of their own hypocrisy!

I take exception to your accusations of my GnR "hatred".

I think anything or anyone who gets Axl Rose on stage is a good thing.

I'd rather have Axl being creative than squirreling away somewhere leaving the world to wonder what the hell he's up to.

I've had a blast hearing new tunes and seeing the current line up(s) live.Good times.

Looking forward to new tunes...bring it!! :thumbsup:

But I also saw "Guns n Roses"..'91 - '93 line up(s) live several times.

I love that era too,it was a fucking amazing time.

You don't have "Guns n Roses" today without the accomplishments that came before.

Attempting to trash those accomplishments is really pissing on Axl's shoes...because he continues to mine that gold too.

That seems to be just zooming right over your head.

Well said. Totally agree.

You mean the same reason Axl keeps the Guns N' Roses and uses it to tour material that wasn't even written by the current line-up?