Axl Apologizes to Cleveland but Stands Firm!

AxlCorp

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

The sad truth is he is actually serious. I actually feel sorry for the guy now. He has lost touch with reality. It is sad.

The sad truth is he is actually serious. I actually feel sorry for the guy now. He has lost touch with reality. It is sad.

Not as sad as someone coming on to a gnr forum just to be a hater.

But seriously, Kinda awesome we have been getting so much contact with Guns in general. Also rad to see Axl give his thoughts on the whole thing.

Guest RonMexico82

But seriously, Kinda awesome we have been getting so much contact with Guns in general. Also rad to see Axl give his thoughts on the whole thing.

Keep telling yourself that. You'll also be getting a new album soon and the Better video is just around the corner. In other news...

Keep telling yourself that. You'll also be getting a new album soon and the Better video is just around the corner. In other news...

I could give a fuck if new stuff comes out. I've got no expectations bro. My life is rad as it is. I don't need some band to ensure my happiness. I just happen to think GNR is cool, and i come on here to keep up with the news.

But obviously you've been butt hurt by GNR and you to cry like a little whimpering baby about GNR. It truly is pathetic. Even if you are just doing it as a joke.

If axl buys you pizza, you damn better eat it haha.

Axl Rose. Legend :)

I laughed at that. I tried to give a homeless person a bag of chip once I had just bought from a grocery store. He was digging in the trash. He turned his nose up but eventually took it

Well I am just glad Axl is actually willing to make statements and actually communicate even though I disagree with the sentiment of there being an "overwhelmingly postitive response" regarding him and the HOF. Let's hope he keeps it up!

Edited by WhazUp

I seriously didn't plan on or expect the overwhelmingly positive response and public support for my decision regarding the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. With such a generous outpouring of solidarity from fans, media outlets, writers and other artists, I'm truly humbled, blown away and unbelievably relieved! To be honest, I thought it would go the other way and was just hoping to weather the storm.

I support him...kinda...but...

Does he have a fully uncensored internet access at home ? :confused:

Lame attempt at damage control from the "camp" and proof positive that they keep Axl in a bubble of misinformative. At least I hope it is that because otherwise it only confirms that he has lost his fuckin marbles. His own facebook page should be enough for him to gauge the vicious backlash against his decision

This letter was addressed to Guns N' Roses fans, not whiny cunts and ranting hair metal past-dwellers desperate for 1987 to come back. The majority of Guns N' Roses fans - and by that I mean fans of Guns in the present - were overwhelmingly supportive of Axl's decision.

I seriously didn't plan on or expect the overwhelmingly positive response and public support for my decision regarding the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. With such a generous outpouring of solidarity from fans, media outlets, writers and other artists, I'm truly humbled, blown away and unbelievably relieved! To be honest, I thought it would go the other way and was just hoping to weather the storm.

I support him...kinda...but...

Does he have a fully uncensored internet access at home ? :confused:

He has the Beta Parental Control on :thumbsup: