Imagine the intensity...

Lim

If Axl wrote a book (he won't) but it would be one long incomprehensible sentence about how traci guns-steven: Erin Everly: Allan Niven- izzy; Stehpanie Seymour Gilby...Slash-Matt;Josh...roByn...Tom...Buckethead.. Brain: rOybn AGAIN.... the record company: the media... his grandma...His mom... his dad- the fans-Merck..Azoff: Doc...RNRHOF: slash again....the fans.... ETC ETC all consprired to fuck him over emotionally and financially..... i see only one common trouble maker in this thread..... I'd read the book though... would love too!

and with no disrepect to his childhood and what he endured.... but Axl doesn't do any wrong.. EVER.. didn''t you know?

I think you just nailed it, like Axl would, in one long rambling sentence :D

-

Ramblers Revenge

Edited by vaida

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, time for Axl to share his lies that contradicts the lies of his former bandmates

So, you don´t even know what Axl has to say but you presume it´s al lies ... :rolleyes:

It's not so much that it's lies or not I just think Axl's a poor writer when it comes to things like this. He does a great job of using lots and lots of words while actually saying very little. I would imagine any autobiography would have to be something like 50,000 pages in order to actually say anything in amongst all the waffle. :shrugs:

Which of the lyrics Axl has written has taken 50,000 words? You're claiming there is no meaning to his songs?

It's not so much that it's lies or not I just think Axl's a poor writer when it comes to things like this. He does a great job of using lots and lots of words while actually saying very little. I would imagine any autobiography would have to be something like 50,000 pages in order to actually say anything in amongst all the waffle. :shrugs:

Which of the lyrics Axl has written has taken 50,000 words? You're claiming there is no meaning to his songs?

Errr, no! Did you even read my post?

I did. I simply pointed out that there's no lack of ability on Axl's part to be very very direct. If you think this applies only to his lyrics, checkout his answers to fans' questions in the forum chats. He discussed everything from his feelings on Disney to the music on CD to his favorite books to countless other subjects, directly and with a lot of clarity.

The two letters he's written about the RRHOF are quite clear to me in the message they deliver and neither is dramatically long. Most of the media seems to have understood the point quite clearly as well.

Even if it's full of "lies" or whatever, you can't deny it would make for an interesting read. More than anything I'd like to know more about his childhood and family.

Yes, me too. And I'd also like to know about all these years where he virtually disappeared.

Errr, no! Did you even read my post?

I did. I simply pointed out that there's no lack of ability on Axl's part to be very very direct. If you think this applies only to his lyrics, checkout his answers to fans' questions in the forum chats. He discussed everything from his feelings on Disney to the music on CD to his favorite books to countless other subjects, directly and with a lot of clarity.

The two letters he's written about the RRHOF are quite clear to me in the message they deliver and neither is dramatically long. Most of the media seems to have understood the point quite clearly as well.

I didn't say the point wasn't perfectly clear I just said he could have said the same thing in a couple of paragraphs!

You DID say earlier in this thread (post 59) that Axl is a terrible writer when it comes to making a point. Now you accept that the point was clear all along. :shrugs:

If he had released a short, curt statement people would have attacked him for not caring enough to even explain his reasons. He tried to explain his reasons and that's not good either? Its not as if he gives an interview every other day or posts every random thought on twitter. Nothing wrong if he wants to write a few paragraphs to share his thoughts with people on the occasion of the RRHOF.