NME: 18 Reasons Why Axl Rose Is The Biggest Douchebag In Rock

SMG

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This author is a dumbass who somehow managed to fuck up a list of times Axl has been a douche and made it lame and uninteresting, a feat worthy of some anti-Pulitzer prize made of shit.

I have no problem with someone making a list like this, because there plenty of things that could fill it out, but god damn, it better be entertaining.

Edited by Flayer

Please oh please someone explain to me, why people start acting like their 4 fucking years old, when the slightest whiff of bad talk about Axl emerges, the worst part is, it's usually that exact same people that defend him. Instead of thinking you're all this with a couple of words, why not actually argue against the point? Sometimes I can't help but facepalm.

Please oh please someone explain to me, why people start acting like their 4 fucking years old, when the slightest whiff of bad talk about Axl emerges, the worst part is, it's usually that exact same people that defend him. Instead of thinking you're all this with a couple of words, why not actually argue against the point? Sometimes I can't help but facepalm.

We're joking. We know Axl is a douche bag. Anyone to say he's not, is crazy.

In regards to the article, in reference to "9Not a fan of 'fans': Last year he kicked a fan out a show at Vancouver's Pacific Coliseum by saying: "Out, motherfucker! Out! Get the fuck out! Yea, you! See ya, you dumb motherfucker." We're pretty sure it wasn't his mother."

I can't be sure, but knowing Axl, he threw out a fan who was being unruley or trouble. He doesn't throw out fans just because. The author shouldn't have run out of reasons, but apparently made some up to round out the list

Edited by SALonghorn

I think there's one clear rock n roll band out there, pushing the envelope, not caving into the establishment, doing things differently, and that is Guns n Roses. Precisely the person rock mags attack is the one keeping rock alive. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

By the way - here is the email of this incompetent prick: priya_elan@ipcmedia.com

Maybe someone could write him something nice...

I just sent a message.

"**** the formalities, that article was hands down......the biggest

piece of **** i've read this year. To say the least, I support Axl Rose,

not for every decision he's made,but for the most part....I do,

but what you wrote was simply malicious,

boring text, it had no meaning whatsoever. You're not worth anymore of

my words.

**** you. You poser indie ****ing piece of **** ****. Please, please

please, cut off your hands, and take out your tongue, you're not

worthy to be alive."

Ifelt I was rather calm, yet effective with my words..

Edited by SMG

By the way - here is the email of this incompetent prick: priya_elan@ipcmedia.com

Maybe someone could write him something nice...

I just sent a message.

"**** the formalities, that article was hands down......the biggest

piece of **** i've read this year. To say the least, I support Axl Rose,

not for every decision he's made,but for the most part....I do,

but what you wrote was simply malicious,

boring text, it had no meaning whatsoever. You're not worth anymore of

my words.

**** you. You poser indie ****ing piece of **** ****. Please, please

please, cut off your hands, and take out your tongue, you're not

worthy to be alive."

Ifelt I was rather calm, yet effective with my words..

Yes, you really told him.... :rofl-lol: (<- that's me and that writer both after reading that)

LOL, got a good laugh from it! Thanks for posting! :lol:

That being said a couple of the points were just lame...

16 He's not a one-woman man

In that same Rolling Stone interview he revealed: "It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people." Calm down ladies, etc.

...seriously? You're talkin about Axl and women and that's the worst you can isolate from it? That he isn't monogamous? :rofl-lol:

9 Not a fan of 'fans'

Last year he kicked a fan out a show at Vancouver's Pacific Coliseum by saying: "Out, motherfucker! Out! Get the fuck out! Yea, you! See ya, you dumb motherfucker." We're pretty sure it wasn't his mother.

Yes, that shows that he's not a fan of "fans". Nope, the late starts don't factor in at ALL! :rolleyes:

*sigh* They should really leave this stuff to Cracked, at least they'd do a more decent job of it. Just look at the replies! Some are so fucking spot on!

Edited by KiraMPD