Piers Morgan Defends Axl Rose

Zint

I started liking Morgan after he had Damien Echols of the west Memphis three on. I think he's a great interviewer. I think he has more balls than any of the other talking heads out there on network news stations.

Agreed

That was a great show with Damien.Such a relief to see him out of prison!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Piers but I saw him do an interview with Mickey Rourke that was really good.

I doubt that Axl would ever agree to it but I'd love to see a similar thing with him...

Also... Axl's look in 2006 was badass.

Axl is probably sat at home thinking 'Dont defend me you CUNT'

Piers said the '91 show he attended was (paraphrasing) the most dangerous,amazing show he'd ever seen.

Fuckin right! B)

Ill bet.

Shame. Coz some of the nut-huggers round here weren't even born in '91

LA

And some of us are a bit older,Gunner since 88'

I'm an older fan myself but I don't value my opinion over any of the younger posters here. It's the younger posters that restore my faith in humanity because it shows that not everyone has lost all taste in music.

Amen.

Oh Hell Yeah!

I have nothing against younger or newer audience cos I got into Zeppelin/Stones via Guns. So I can see how it works. I feel like through books and the music you can get a good picture or at least enjoy the music which is what it's about.

I like Piers, don't agree with him here on this specific point but it would be cool to see him get Axl on the show for the full hour.

That's why the kiss-ass segment was filmed.

What does that matter? The press kisses Slash's ass all of the time and he always gives interviews. Simple concept; huh?

He's just after an interview, why didn't he make his thoughts about axl before the induction, urging him not to go.

How do you now he didn't?

Oh, you are saying why he didn't make a report on CNN BEFORE the induction, proclaiming to the world how badass it would be of Axl DIDN'T went. The explanation -- if you still don't get it -- is that that would have been a weaker report.

Good to hear someone on such a high profile show is talking about Axl especially because it's positive. I'll have to try and find some clips of it online as I don't have cable so I couldn't watch it.

This doesn't necessarily need to be said but Piers is a fucking weasel cunt. He was involved in phone hacking BS across the pond and he just comes across like a smug bastard. Larry King is a god among men, his interviews were like conversations and even the biggest celebrities respect him. That's why he was great, he wasn't great in the complete in depth way like someone like James Lipton (who of course is great) but for the stuff he did; awesome.

I tried to like Piers, I'm happy he's talking positive about Axl and I'm sure this will get people in general talking positively at least a bit but damn the dude sucks.

He's just after an interview, why didn't he make his thoughts about axl before the induction, urging him not to go.

How do you now he didn't?

Oh, you are saying why he didn't make a report on CNN BEFORE the induction, proclaiming to the world how badass it would be of Axl DIDN'T went. The explanation -- if you still don't get it -- is that that would have been a weaker report.

Beyond that as well it's not his place to predict things or give his opinion on how things "should go".

I suppose he could have said something on Twitter but even then, he's a reporter, not a fox news opinionated loud mouth bobble-head.

americans love him because he's that hugh grant typical englishman-esque about him. Which is complete false. I forgot about the phone scandal as well. He's a posh cunt, but what he's saying about axl is correct, but in this interview he comes across as an ass kisser.

americans love him because he's that hugh grant typical englishman-esque about him. Which is complete false. I forgot about the phone scandal as well. He's a posh cunt, but what he's saying about axl is correct, but in this interview he comes across as an ass kisser.

I just got MASSIVE deja vu. Now I'm getting deja vu about saying I got deja vu in reaction to this. Weird.

Weird, but irrelevant and no one cares. So....

If I was English I would pray to Zeus that American's don't consider him a "typical englishman". How embarassing! lol. The commercials where he folds his arms and does that terrible little thing with his lips.... he's got the most ass kissing face I've ever seen, well, third to that Santorum fellow and that evangelical preacher with the curly hair that sort of looks like Santorum.

Guest RonMexico82

I'm not one bit surprised that gullible Americans would get sucked in by a bullshit artist like Morgan. I'd hardly be singing from the rooftops if a cunt like him had my back.