Piers Morgan Defends Axl Rose

Zint

Nice slam on Mick Jaggers. Keith Richards holds credibility by turning down the Knigthood

I guess this means the O2 concert is going to be kick ass.

Why is turning things down rock n roll? Tuning down knighthood is cool?! I'm a David Bowie fan and apparently he did the same... why?

"Knighthood" lol. what's cooler than that? It's almost a joke like what are Bowie and Richards going to be invited to the round table? Turning that down is not cool, "Sir Keith Richards" ha!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice slam on Mick Jaggers. Keith Richards holds credibility by turning down the Knigthood

Why is turning things down rock n roll? Tuning down knighthood is cool?! I'm a David Bowie fan and apparently he did the same... why?

"Knighthood" lol. what's cooler than that? It's almost a joke like what are Bowie and Richards going to be invited to the round table? Turning that down is not cool, "Sir Keith Richards" ha!

As far as I'm concerned anything that is remotely involved with the queen or the British royal family is completely fucking stupid. Who needs a bunch of filthy rich inbreds who's sole purpose in life is to be a figurehead for publicity? That's the lamest most un-rock n roll thing I've ever heard! They should all be killed.

Wow, can't believe how so many here tried so hard to make this public defense on CNN as "ass-kissing". In other words: people can't agree with what Axl did without being qucikly called a nutter or any idiotic shit like that. Everytime someone says nice things about Axl is like that. :rolleyes:

And yes, Axl wanted to be there by his conditions (we don't really know exactly about this, do we?) and tried to look at this. But he also never claimed to be such a good thing - back in 2008 he even talked about the matter. From how he handled the thing before the letter, I'd say he tried to be there at the HOF cerimony because he knew there would be a backlash and because fans would demand, but that was NEVER his priority nor something so well regarded. So yes, he tried, but once he learned how dubious the whole Hall is, he gave a big fuck you to them. How could this be seen as a bad thing is beyond me.

Really?

"I still don't exactly know or understand what the Hall is or how or why it makes money, where the money goes, who chooses the voters and why anyone or this board decides who, out of all the artists in the world that have contributed to this genre, officially "rock" enough to be in the Hall?" -Axl

Wow, can't believe how so many here tried so hard to make this public defense on CNN as "ass-kissing". In other words: people can't agree with what Axl did without being qucikly called a nutter or any idiotic shit like that. Everytime someone says nice things about Axl is like that. :rolleyes:

And yes, Axl wanted to be there by his conditions (we don't really know exactly about this, do we?) and tried to look at this. But he also never claimed to be such a good thing - back in 2008 he even talked about the matter. From how he handled the thing before the letter, I'd say he tried to be there at the HOF cerimony because he knew there would be a backlash and because fans would demand, but that was NEVER his priority nor something so well regarded. So yes, he tried, but once he learned how dubious the whole Hall is, he gave a big fuck you to them. How could this be seen as a bad thing is beyond me.

Really?

"I still don't exactly know or understand what the Hall is or how or why it makes money, where the money goes, who chooses the voters and why anyone or this board decides who, out of all the artists in the world that have contributed to this genre, officially "rock" enough to be in the Hall?" -Axl

Isn't that dubious enough for you? :confused:

As far as I'm concerned anything that is remotely involved with the queen or the British royal family is completely fucking stupid. Who needs a bunch of filthy rich inbreds who's sole purpose in life is to be a figurehead for publicity? That's the lamest most un-rock n roll thing I've ever heard! They should all be killed.

They actually raise a profit for the state through the royal estates and such.

More news from no where

It's getting strange in here

yeah it's getting stranger every year

Hell yeah! I caught it! Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - "More News From Nowhere",Dig Lazarus Dig

LOVE Nick Cave!

Somebody said Piers reviewed "Chinese Democracy".Is that true? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

He can say nice things, he can say nasty things, but he will always be an utter cunt.

Morgan is the british guy from American Idol, right? Why is he a cunt, according to some people? Care to explain, please! :D

I believe he's a judge on Americas Got Talent.

A much more interesting show is the one he does on CNN (replaced Larry King).

Why do some people think he's a cunt? He's outspoken, he always says what's on his mind and doesn't hold anything back. That annoys a lot of people.

Edited by mustaine