Welcome Back MyGNR

wharfy11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to be back to MYGNR. I had thought I was suspended and was freaking out, but then I dug up gunsguys twitter account and found out the real reason.

In the meantime, I spent my time over at GNFNR, and had a blast! The people over there are a lot cooler than I thought they were gonna be. It's freakin awesome over there. I love it.

Anyways, great to be back.

Edited by Chloe

Was interesting checking out the other boards and how different they are from this one.

Weird to see a common topic, open it and prepare to know who is going to praise Axl, who is going to dictate to others what the "truth" is, etc.....but then see completely different names!!!

One nice thing, some of the other sites the debates are a bit more civil than here. People actually discuss the topic rather than just go to insult mode.

Jarmo. Wow. The ass kissing he does is embarrassing. I feel sorry for that guy.

Was interesting checking out the other boards and how different they are from this one.

Weird to see a common topic, open it and prepare to know who is going to praise Axl, who is going to dictate to others what the "truth" is, etc.....but then see completely different names!!!

One nice thing, some of the other sites the debates are a bit more civil than here. People actually discuss the topic rather than just go to insult mode.

Jarmo. Wow. The ass kissing he does is embarrassing. I feel sorry for that guy.

i couldnt get used to his fourm im to used to this 1,