New Fortus interview

Twinaleblood

So, I guess you already heard that, but I post it anyway.

This is the interview:

http://www.glidemagazine.com/articles/58387/richard-fortus-of-guns-n-roses.html

Interesting quotes:

Yeah and I was out with Thin Lizzy last summer. Then I came back and did three months with them in Europe, came straight back and I’ve been out with Guns since then. We went straight in to rehearsals and recording and down to South America for six weeks and then started in the US and we’ve been gone the whole time.
I’ll be out with Guns in May, June and July and then we have to finish up some more recording and hopefully get the record out and be on tour in the fall in the States I’m hoping.

It's the first time any of them talk about those sessions, I guess they wanted to kept the whole thing kind of hush-hush.

Maybe we'll see it in 2013.

Edited by Twinaleblood

You sure? I didn't think he's working in studio with Thin Lizzy :question:

I’ve been out with Guns since then. We went straight in to rehearsals and recording and down to South America for six weeks

Has he been six weeks in South America with TL?

Edited by Twinaleblood

He hasn't been in Thin Lizzy since July 2011 or something...

He's been replaced.

He's clearly talking about Guns.

This. I'm also pretty sure Thin Lizzy have not put out new material ever since the bassist/lead singer/songwriter passed away. They just tour and put out 'Best of" albums now. It's unequivocally clear he is talking about Guns. That said, don't get your hopes up.