Stuff caught at concerts

ZoSoRose

Now I know memories are the most important thing you can take from concerts

:thumbsup:

but what cool stuff, if any have you managed to bring back from 'em?

For me I got-

Setlist from Baz at the GNR show (unfortunately I lost it)

A pick from Rudolf Schenker at a Scorpions concert

A signed album from Eric Johnson as well as a ticket from Eric Johnson, Andy Mckee, and Peppink D'Agostino at a show

A pick and autographed ticket, guitar, and album from Satch at a Joe Satriani gig

A pick from the bass player at The Darkness' show and an autograph on an album from Foxy Shazam's singer at the same show

Autographed ticket and Chidem from Ron as well as picks from each guitarist (2 from Fortus), and a drumstick at another GNR show

Jeez, I don't even know where to start :lol: Well, for starters, here's the setlists I have:

11/11/08 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY) - early show - signed by Roger Smith, Rocco Prestia, Mark Harper, Tom Politzer, Larry Braggs

11/11/08 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY) - late show - signed by Tom Politzer, Rocco Prestia, Roger Smith, Mark Harper, Larry Braggs

3/25/09 - Tower Of Power (Verona, NY)

6/9/09 - Reverend Horton Heat (Lewiston, NY) - signed by the Reverend Horton Heat

6/19/09 - Tower Of Power (Rochester, NY) - signed by Rocco Prestia, Larry Braggs, Tom Politzer

7/2/09 - Bad Company (Canandaigua, NY)

7/21/09 - Motley Crue (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)

8/18/09 - Coheed & Cambria (Cincinnati, OH)

9/5/09 - Godsmack (Darien Lake, NY)

9/21/09 - Alice Cooper (Verona, NY)

10/18/09 - AC/DC (Buffalo, NY)

11/7/09 - The Cult (Rochester, NY)

3/22/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY) - early show

3/22/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY) - late show - signed by Mic Gilette, David Garibaldi, Tom Politzer, Jerry Cortez, Rocco Prestia, Emilio Castillo, Roger Smith, Adolfo Acosta, Larry Braggs

5/21/10 - Reverend Horton Heat (Buffalo, NY) - signed by Jimbo Wallace

7/27/10 - Tower Of Power (Verona, NY) - signed by Tom Politzer, Mic Gilette, David Garibaldi, Adolfo Acosta, Roger Smith, Emilio Castillo, Rocco Prestia, Larry Braggs

8/7/10 - Slayer (Stockholm, Sweden)

10/18/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY) - early show - signed by Tom Politzer, Mic Gilette, Larry Braggs, Rocco Prestia, Jerry Cortez, Emilio Castillo, David Garibaldi

10/18/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, NY) - late show

4/2/11 - Tower Of Power (Kingston, ON) - signed by Emilio Castillo, Jerry Cortez, Doc Kupka, Rocco Prestia, Larry Braggs, Adolfo Acosta, Tom Politzer, Lee Thornburg, Roger Smith, David Garibaldi

4/16/11 - Iron Maiden (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

4/30/11 - The Pietasters (Rochester, NY)

5/7/11 - Stone Temple Pilots (Rochester, NY)

5/10/11 - Reverend Horton Heat (Ithaca, NY) - signed by Jimbo Wallace (twice)

5/17/11 - Alice Cooper (Hamilton, ON)

5/18/11 - Tower Of Power (Cleveland, OH) - signed by Jerry Cortez, Lee Thornburg, Doc Kupka, Rocco Prestia, Roger Smith, Tom Politzer, Larry Braggs, David Garibaldi, Adolfo Acosta, Emilio Castillo

7/19/11 - Cheap Trick (Lewiston, NY)

7/22/11 - Poison (Darien Lake, NY)

7/23/11 - Anthrax (Toronto, ON) - signed by Joey Belladonna, Rob Caggiano, Frank Bello, Charlie Benante, Scott Ian

7/24/11 - Slayer (Toronto, ON)

7/28/11 - Stone Temple Pilots (Big Flats, NY)

8/1/11 - Iron Maiden (Cardiff, Wales)

8/12/11 - Alice Cooper (Pittsburgh, PA)

11/14/11 - Tower Of Power (Verona, NY) - signed by Doc Kupka, Jerry Cortez, Rocco Prestia, Tom Politzer, Adolfo Acosta, Emilio Castillo, David Garibaldi, Sal Cracchiolo, Larry Braggs, Roger Smith

11/15/11 - Anthrax (Buffalo, NY) - signed by Joey Belladonna

11/20/11 - Sebastian Bach (Wilkes-Barre, PA)

11/28/11 - Guns N' Roses (Hamilton, ON) - signed by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Tommy Stinson

12/10/11 - Alice Cooper (Erie, PA)

2/6/12 - Anthrax (Allentown, PA) - signed by Joey Vera, Joey Belladonna, Gene Hoglan, Rob Caggiano, Scott Ian

3/30/12 - Van Halen (Pittsburgh, PA)

4/14/12 - Tommy Stinson (Harrisburg, PA) - signed by Tommy Stinson

4/25/12 - Reverend Horton Heat (Rochester, NY)

^I can post pictures of any of those if anyone is interested, some of them are real eye-candy. I've got tons of other stage used items, probably over 150 picks alone. Here's some of the notable items I have, sorted by band:

Alice Cooper

-"Wicked Young Man" leather whip (2010) - NOT one of the canes he throws at every show, it's one of the high quality leather whips, that he accidentally dropped off the stage mid-song.

-"Dirty Diamonds" beaded necklace (2010)

-"Billion Dollar Babies" $100 bills - probably about 15 of them throughout the last 5 years

-Chuck Garric face towel

-Keri Kelli pick x3

-Damon Johnson pick

-Chuck Garric pick x2

-Tommy Henrikson pick x4

-Steve Hunter pick

-Jason Hook pick

Anthrax/Joey Belladonna

-Scott Ian pick x10 (roughly) - including a Yankee Stadium Big 4 pick

-Frank Bello pick x4

-Rob Caggiano pick

-Charlie Benante drumstick

-Dave King (Joey's solo guitarist) pick x3

-Joey Belladonna busted kick drum batter head - Guess I need to explain this one. Aside from the Belladonna band, Joey has a classic rock cover band called Chief Big Way that he drums and sings in. At a show last month, he busted his batter head, and had to put a new one on mid-set. Joey held onto the busted one for us and signed it later on, he also wrote on it "Great head...NOT!". As it turns out, he gets all his drumheads as hand-me-downs from the drummer in Journey, so that one has a bit of a cool story to it B)

Guns N' Roses

-Bumblefoot pic x5

-DJ Ashba pick x3

-Richard Fortus pick x3

-New Year's Eve 2011 pick - Got this one from DJ at The Ritz gig, not sure how :lol:

Heaven And Hell

-Tony Iommi pick x5

-Vinnie Appice used tom batter head, signed.

Iron Maiden

-Dave Murray sweatband x2

-Steve Harris sweatband

-Nicko McBrain sweatband

-Nicko McBrain drumstick - Used at the private fan club party at Rock N' Roll Ribs last April, not used with Iron Maiden

-Dave Murray pick x5

-Adrian Smith pick x3

-Janick Gers pick

-Bruce Dickinson's sunglasses - The FC planned a bit of a birthday bash for Bruce at the end of the second London gig last year, as his birthday was the next day. Tons of peopel threw sunglasses onto the stage, and I got the pair Bruce wore.

Stone Temple Pilots

-Dean DeLeo pick x3

-Rob DeLeo pick x5

-Eric Kretz drumstick

That's the bands I have the most/the most exciting items from. All of that stuff has been collected firsthand, none of it bought.

Edited by Powerage5

Guns N' Roses:

Confetti (Calgary, 16.1.10)

Tommys shot glass (Calgary 1.16.10)

Bumblefoot pick (Seattle 17.12.11)

LOADED drumstick (Vancouver 18.12.11)

In Flames Setlist (Mayhem fest, Auburn WA, 2010)

2 In Flames picks, 1 generic, 1 Bjorn (Seattle, 3.2.12)

Not "caught" but Die Mannequin autographs on the cd I bought at the show

Slash's drummer from the last tour handed me his drumstick after paradise city. THAT was cool.

Buckcherry's guitarist keith Nelson, got his pick. Opening for Kiss in09, I wore a buckcherry shirt. Im about 8 rows up along the side of the stage, he sees me, I hold my beer up. He motions and I can see him say "Hold up your hand." I do, he tosses his pick RIGHT TO MY HAND. Damn that guy has great aim. Haha

Sticks, picks and a towel that Gene Simmons used to wipe his face after his spitting blood schtick.

stickpicksetc.jpg

Ace Frehley picks and set of guitar strings (the strings were given to me by Ace's tech after he switched strings on his main les paul before the show)

acepicks.jpg

Velvet Revolver picks (6 Slash, 3 Duff, 2 Dave)

vrpicks.jpg

I've had more sticks and picks but capitalized on some profitable situations in the past.

Edited by Stiff Competition

Sticks, picks and a towel that Gene Simmons used to wipe his face after his spitting blood schtick.

stickpicksetc.jpg

Ace Frehley picks and set of guitar strings (the strings were given to me by Ace's tech after he switched strings on his main les paul before the show)

acepicks.jpg

vrpicks.jpg

I've had more sticks and picks but capitalized on some profitable situations in the past.

Cool stuff! That stick with the black tape...is that one of Eric Kretz's? Also..who's is the Along Came A Spider-era Alice pick?

stickpicksetc.jpg

acepicks.jpg

vrpicks.jpg

Cool stuff! That stick with the black tape...is that one of Eric Kretz's? Also..who's is the Along Came A Spider-era Alice pick?

stick with the black tape is another Matt Sorum VR stick and the pick is Kerri Kelli.

Guitar pick at a Cheap Trick show '79...it has Rick's face on it.

A drumstick at an April Wine concert (who?) in '77.

Ministry guitar pic...at two different tours in the last decade (4 in fact)...and found a brand new tour shirt on the floor,my size.

Ian Astbury's tambourine during a Cult show at a House of Blues in Orlando a couple of years ago.

Um...what else...have to think,I know there's more.

Ministry guitar pic...at two different tours in the last decade (4 in fact)...and found a brand new tour shirt on the floor,my size.

Ian Astbury's tambourine during a Cult show at a House of Blues in Orlando a couple of years ago.

Now that is a cool one to have!

Now that is a cool one to have!

I was up in the balcony,he gave it a toss and all I had to do was reach my arm out...it came right at me.