This is the quality merchandise you can expect to get with a premium membership to gnr forum

Guest Gunns

Axl wants nothing to do with the AFD lineup but includes AFD era merch in the fan club "exclusive" merch for the current band???? Yeah, that makes sense.......

Who says Axl handles the merchandising decisions? I'm sure someone like him could care less.

I doubt George Lucas always has the final say on every Star Wars item out there that gets made and sold.

Edited by Sweersa

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Why couldn't they give us that shirt that has the cartoon version of the band members, I would rather that then all this 20 year old crap

Axl wants nothing to do with the AFD lineup but includes AFD era merch in the fan club "exclusive" merch for the current band???? Yeah, that makes sense.......

Who says Axl handles the merchandising decisions? I'm sure someone like him could care less.

I doubt George Lucas always has the final say on every Star Wars item out there that gets made and sold.

Don't you mean that he couldn't care less? :)

I know "Axl" is not behind this move but they need to overhaul the entire GN'R brand to prevent this from happening. It is easy to say Axl, Beta, Fernando, Vannesa is not overseeing this but they or someone VERY close to the band should be overseeing EVERYTHING that is sold to the public (notibly the fans, and hardcore at that) I did not order this but it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth and there is no way in a million years I can support even suggesting anyone sign up for this. This is the biggest slap in the face to the fans in a long time (and no the HOF does not count as I never thought that would happen)

Guns camp, if you need someone a little more in touch with your fanbase please contact one of the users here. Whatever genius came up with this should be fired immediately, better yet lose the whole ground control thing, they are too busy with the backstreet boys VIP passes on my twitter feed to possibly have and clue or care about Guns fans.

Someone need's to take responsibility for this bullshit and either refund the fans or swap the merch with something... I donno a little more 2012

I am sorry to any fans that purchased this and waited so long only to be completly ripped off.

This aint a shot against the band, but godamn it with all the people in the camp you would think one of them could think of something better than this.

This whole thing makes Guns look really bad, fuck.

No refunds? Everyone should call your credit card company and cancel the order before you get it.

/rant over.

BTW I will contact whoever cares to hear it about this debacle maybe someone will care enough to do something...

Edited by gunsguy
spelling fixes

Don't you mean that he couldn't care less? :)

Yes, thank you. I made a bistake. :)

they could have some more fun with the merch?

Some sweatbands would be nice. I like those cup holders that keep you're beer cold. A laptop bag or phone cover would be nice. an official iPhone app or game.

they should give a Jet-ski away online.

Edited by wasted

I know "Axl" is not behind this move but they need to overhaul the entire GN'R brand to prevent this from happening. It is easy to say Axl, Beta, Fernando, Vannesa is not overseeing this but they or someone VERy close to the band should be overseeing EVERYTHING that is sold to the public (notibly the fans, and hardcore at that) I did not order this but it still leaves a cour taste in my mouth and there is no way in a million years I can support even suggesting anyone sign up for this. This is the biggest slap in the face to the fans in a long time (and no the HOF does not count as I never thought that would happen)

Guns camp, if you need someone a little more in touch with your fanbase please contact one of the users here. Whatever genius came up with this should be fired immediatly, better yet loose the whole ground control thing, they are too busy with the backstreet boys VIP passes on my twitter feed to possibly have and clue or care about Guns fans.

Someone need's to take responsibility for this bullshit and either refund the fans or swap the merch with something I donno a little more 2012

I am sorry to any fans that purchased this and waited so only to be completly ripped off.

This aint a shot against the band, but godamn it with all the people in the camp you would think one of them could think of something better than this.

No refunds? Everyone call your credit card company and cancel the order before you get it.

/rant over.

BTW I will contact whoever cares to hear it about this debacle maybe someone wil care enough to do something...

THANK YOU!!!

The merch is just dead stock trying to unload it on the hardcore fanbase

It wouldn't be that hard to make a GNR shirt with Guns N Roses Nightrain Member written on the back of the shirt and an exclusive Nightrain bandanna

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Doesn't Axl actually stand for something, "moving forward" "promoting the new band"

But when it comes to money they milk the old band dry, endless greatest hits tours and now this

I've supported New GNR all these years because I actually want something new. I believe Axl's a genius and I respect (respected) his vision and ambition..

I actually once thought he's taking the name GNR and doing something with it, moving forward, accomplishing things he couldn't do with the old band members. I'm starting to now think he and his family and just making money off the old band members hard work. Flying around the world in private jets and living it up while quite literally doing nothing to boost the GNR name..

This latest disaster can be added to list of disasters in 2012 that started with RIR (wasn't this meant to be the year of the trilogy or some shit). The streams were nice though... not that Axl sounded all that great...

Sorry for the rant but it's getting hard to support this band. I hope things turn around and we get a record soon. I'll be first in line to buy it.

Doesn't Axl actually stand for something, "moving forward" "promoting the new band"

But when it comes to money they milk the old band dry, endless greatest hits tours and now this

I've supported New GNR all these years because I actually want something new. I believe Axl's a genius and I respect (respected) his vision and ambition..

I actually once thought he's taking the name GNR and doing something with it, moving forward, accomplishing things he couldn't do with the old band members. I'm starting to now think he and his family and just making money off the old band members hard work. Flying around the world in private jets and living it up while quite literally doing nothing to boost the GNR name..

This latest disaster can be added to list of disasters in 2012 that started with RIR (wasn't this meant to be the year of the trilogy or some shit). The streams were nice though... not that Axl sounded all that great...

Sorry for the rant but it's getting hard to support this band. I hope things turn around and we get a record soon. I'll be first in line to buy it.

I certainly won't disagree with you. Fans of the old band are burnt because the old band is not together anymore and alot of fans of the post-UYI band are burnt because when things(however rarely) are done, they are done half assed.

This is why legacy brands like the GNR name don't hire the house keeper to run a tens of millions a dollars a year business.

It's not professional, and it permeates every part of the band.

If you needed brain surgery, you wouldn't let your auto mechanic do it even though you trust him. When you need someone to run a massive business like that, you don't turn to the house keeper and her spawn because you trust them. You hire someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

I know "Axl" is not behind this move but they need to overhaul the entire GN'R brand to prevent this from happening. It is easy to say Axl, Beta, Fernando, Vannesa is not overseeing this but they or someone VERY close to the band should be overseeing EVERYTHING that is sold to the public (notibly the fans, and hardcore at that) I did not order this but it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth and there is no way in a million years I can support even suggesting anyone sign up for this. This is the biggest slap in the face to the fans in a long time (and no the HOF does not count as I never thought that would happen)

Guns camp, if you need someone a little more in touch with your fanbase please contact one of the users here. Whatever genius came up with this should be fired immediately, better yet lose the whole ground control thing, they are too busy with the backstreet boys VIP passes on my twitter feed to possibly have and clue or care about Guns fans.

Someone need's to take responsibility for this bullshit and either refund the fans or swap the merch with something... I donno a little more 2012

I am sorry to any fans that purchased this and waited so long only to be completly ripped off.

No refunds? Everyone should call your credit card company and cancel the order before you get it.

/rant over.

BTW I will contact whoever cares to hear it about this debacle maybe someone will care enough to do something...

Let us know what response you get.

Guest gunns5

Most recent post from the moderator of the guns n roses forum (i.e ground control staff member)

Hey everyone-

No, no one is "hiding". We've been reading everyone's comments about the Nighttrain Merchandise and have been in contact with GnR management to come up with a solution for members. In regards to the merchandise you have/will be receiving, ground(ctrl) ships the items that are sent to our warehouse to ship out to members. It is no one's intention to "bait and switch" or have any of you members feel "ripped off" by the site or what you have received, and will work with management to rectify the situation. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone's patience, and please feel free to message me if you need further assistance.

Edited by gunns5

Most recent post from the moderator of the guns n roses forum (i.e ground control staff member)

Hey everyone-

No, no one is "hiding". We've been reading everyone's comments about the Nighttrain Merchandise and have been in contact with GnR management to come up with a solution for members. In regards to the merchandise you have/will be receiving, ground(ctrl) ships the items that are sent to our warehouse to ship out to members. It is no one's intention to "bait and switch" or have any of you members feel "ripped off" by the site or what you have received, and will work with management to rectify the situation. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone's patience, and please feel free to message me if you need further assistance.

Good, hope they fix this for anyone who is involved :)

Instead of GN'R merchandise we have already got 10 fold over, how about we get the release of the Red Hand Alternate cd we were promised years ago instead?... that would be better... we really don't need another AFD t-shirt lol

Edited by Melly4Axl

Instead of GN'R merchandise we have already got 10 fold over, how about we get the release of the Red Hand Alternate cd we were promised years ago instead?... that would be better... we really don't need another AFD t-shirt lol

No I think the tee shirt's are fine if they issue ones that are more 2012, when people signed up they knew thery were getting tee shirts: