This is the quality merchandise you can expect to get with a premium membership to gnr forum

Guest Gunns

Instead of GN'R merchandise we have already got 10 fold over, how about we get the release of the Red Hand Alternate cd we were promised years ago instead?... that would be better... we really don't need another AFD t-shirt lol

No I think the tee shirt's are fine if they issue ones that are more 2012, when people signed up they knew thery were getting tee shirts:

Not only did we pay $50 for this crappy merch but us fans in Australia had to pay an extra $50 to get it shipped here.

Edited by Teejay

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of GN'R merchandise we have already got 10 fold over, how about we get the release of the Red Hand Alternate cd we were promised years ago instead?... that would be better... we really don't need another AFD t-shirt lol

No I think the tee shirt's are fine if they issue ones that are more 2012, when people signed up they knew thery were getting tee shirts:

Not only did we pay $50 for this crappy merch but us fans in Australia had to pay an extra $50 to get it shipped here.

:rofl-lol:

Glad I only paid the $11 shipping :shrugs:.

No I think the tee shirt's are fine if they issue ones that are more 2012, when people signed up they knew they were getting tee shirts:

Exclusive t shirt's with bandanna and laminate that's what it originally said

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I think the GRNDCTRL people are shady anyway. When they were handing out VIP laminates at the shows I went to, they were acting like shifty-eyed drug pushers or something. They were taking cash-in-hand for laminates for people that hadn't showed up yet. I'd bet everything they pocketed that shit. Why did something this easy get screwed up? Thank God I've waited on joining. If I got that stuff in the mail, I'd be halfway tempted to sue them for false advertisiing. That is NOT a "Fan Club T Shirt"...

Fortunately it's an easy situation to rectify. Can't be that hard to design a new t-shirt and send one out to everyone who ordered the package.

Can be costly since they shipped most the other merchandise already have to pay for new merchandise and pay postage again to everywhere worldwide.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Fortunately it's an easy situation to rectify. Can't be that hard to design a new t-shirt and send one out to everyone who ordered the package.

Can be costly since they shipped most the other merchandise already.Have to pay for new merchandise and pay postage again to everywhere worldwide.

My guess is that the cost of correcting this mishap would be more than covered by the $50 that people paid for the memberships. It would certainly be a nice gesture to the people who signed up for the fan club and got an AFD shirt that can be purchased for $10 on Amazon.

Me too.

There were two shipping options. You chose the more expensive.

Me too.

Yeah i realise that but at the time I thought the merch might be worthwhile getting sent express (my bad) I just tracked my parcel I should have it tommorrow.

Guest gunns5

Me too.

Yeah i realise that but at the time I thought the merch might be worthwhile getting sent express (my bad) I just tracked my parcel I should have it tommorrow.

Let us know how you get on, unfortunately if people receive the appetite stuff, then things will end up getting pretty ugly

Me too.

Let us know how you get on, unfortunately if people receive the appetite stuff, then things will end up getting pretty ugly

"I've got a funny feeling" the AFD shirts have been sent but I just hope GC compensate for their mistakes.

Has anybody actually benefited from the "Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets" or "Access to exclusive fan club VIP tickets"?

Are the fan club pre-sales before all the other LiveNation/Ticketmaster presales? Has anybody purchased fan club VIP tickets that were not available at LiveNation/Ticketmaster?

Nobody outside the us benefits from the presale tickets, it's a rort.. Oh and even then.. I don't get why anyone would benefit from a presale guns n roses concert.. It's not like axl sells out stadiums anymore! Fan clubs in general are rip offs nowadays.. Anyone who's stupid enough to pay money to join a fan club probably deserves to get ripped off..

The only item I didn't have already was the yellow belt buckle and that's because it's too ugly to wear :lol:

Well then, you better wear the ugly yellow belt buckle during the next Oz tour with pride! :P

I'm so going to if they tour Australia in 2012-2013 the belt buckles coming with me

ype: Package  

Shipped To: MELBOURNE,AU  

Shipped/Billed On: 26/04/2012  

Service: UPS Worldwide Expedited®  

Weight: 1.20 Lb  

Shipment Progress

Location Date Local Time   Activity

Botany,

Australia

29/04/2012  15:53   Arrival Scan

29/04/2012  10:38   Departure Scan

Honolulu,

HI, United States

28/04/2012  9:59   Departure Scan

28/04/2012  7:24   Arrival Scan

Louisville,

KY, United States

28/04/2012  4:44   Departure Scan

Botany,

Australia

28/04/2012  16:20   Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance / Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery

28/04/2012  16:20   Registered with clearing agency / Shipment submitted to clearing agency

28/04/2012  16:20   Registered with clearing agency

28/04/2012  10:48   Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance

Louisville,

KY, United States

27/04/2012  13:07   Arrival Scan

Mather,

CA, United States

27/04/2012  6:14   Departure Scan

27/04/2012  3:36   Arrival Scan

West Sacramento,

CA, United States

27/04/2012  3:30   Departure Scan

West Sacramento,

CA, United States

26/04/2012  21:09   Arrival Scan

Mather,

CA, United States

26/04/2012  21:08   Departure Scan

26/04/2012  19:03   Origin Scan

United States

26/04/2012  20:12   Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 29/04/2012 22:02 Eastern Time

WTF? This parcel is doing a lot sightseeing!!

USA, Sydney, USA Sydney?

Edited by Teejay

Guest gunns5

ype: Package  

Shipped To: MELBOURNE,AU  

Shipped/Billed On: 26/04/2012  

Service: UPS Worldwide Expedited®  

Weight: 1.20 Lb  

Shipment Progress

Location Date Local Time   Activity

Botany,

Australia

29/04/2012  15:53   Arrival Scan

29/04/2012  10:38   Departure Scan

Honolulu,

HI, United States

28/04/2012  9:59   Departure Scan

28/04/2012  7:24   Arrival Scan

Louisville,

KY, United States

28/04/2012  4:44   Departure Scan

Botany,

Australia

28/04/2012  16:20   Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance / Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery

28/04/2012  16:20   Registered with clearing agency / Shipment submitted to clearing agency

28/04/2012  16:20   Registered with clearing agency

28/04/2012  10:48   Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance

Louisville,

KY, United States

27/04/2012  13:07   Arrival Scan

Mather,

CA, United States

27/04/2012  6:14   Departure Scan

27/04/2012  3:36   Arrival Scan

West Sacramento,

CA, United States

27/04/2012  3:30   Departure Scan

West Sacramento,

CA, United States

26/04/2012  21:09   Arrival Scan

Mather,

CA, United States

26/04/2012  21:08   Departure Scan

26/04/2012  19:03   Origin Scan

United States

26/04/2012  20:12   Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Tracking results provided by UPS: 29/04/2012 22:02 Eastern Time

WTF? This parcel is doing a lot sightseeing!!

USA, Sydney, USA Sydney?

the gnr merch is currently in the us/aus leg of the tour :xmassrudolph: