Ashba quitting smoking.

bumblecool

Disregarding everything else he has said, good for him. I am sure Axl is happy about that since he has quit years ago and doesn't like it when people smoke around him.

But Axl still smokes cigars

Cigars are a bit different though. You don't inhale cigars (at least you really shouldn't unless you enjoy coughing). Plus let's say DJ smoked ten cigarettes a day. That's far worse than having a cigar now and then.

Disregarding everything else he has said, good for him. I am sure Axl is happy about that since he has quit years ago and doesn't like it when people smoke around him.

But Axl still smokes cigars

Cigars are a bit different though. You don't inhale cigars (at least you really shouldn't unless you enjoy coughing). Plus let's say DJ smoked ten cigarettes a day. That's far worse than having a cigar now and then.

I understand, but I have bad memory cigar.

My father had a friend who came home and started smoking cigars, the smell was very bad, intensive, the whole house was impregnated with the smell.

For me, cigars and cigarettes are bad, but as you said, and he smokes cigars from time to time, being less worse than cigarettes, only as fun, well ... let him.

Edited by Hatchepsut

Nightly, multiple cigar smoker here. Definitely "healthier" than smoking ciggs, I think. Minimum inhalation. Really just if you're at a cigar bar or something do you end up inhaling.

Yea mouth and tongue cancer is so much more palatable. Speaking of palates, you won't have one of those either, tube feeding is your destiny.

Haha how the fuck do you know that??

LA

Axl quit yes but he didn't seem upset about people smoking around him :shrugs:

Nightly, multiple cigar smoker here. Definitely "healthier" than smoking ciggs, I think. Minimum inhalation. Really just if you're at a cigar bar or something do you end up inhaling.

Yea mouth and tongue cancer is so much more palatable. Speaking of palates, you won't have one of those either, tube feeding is your destiny.

I smoke cigars a few times a year on special occasions and I do agree with this. While it may seem 'healthier' because you don't smoke them near as often as cigarettes, they are harsher, have no filter and do contribute to mouth, tongue and throat cancer. I do love them though.