Stream coming soon?

saades

I don't care about a stream of Axl *******

release real GNR shows from the 80s and 90s on CD and DVD.

music with Slash,Duff,Izzy,Steven,Matt.

Even better - get the fuck out of here and watch countless older performances on youtube. Looks good to live 20 years ago, right?

Edited by gunsguy
edited bashing quote

why are you guys so upset?

it's my opinion.

I don't think anyone's upset. Even though that was your goal.

I just think it's funny how you and your clones keep creating alt accounts for the sole purpose of whining about the current Guns. Too funny.

I also love how faux purist posers like you intermingle the AFD and UYI lineups as "real" GnR. But I won't bother explaining why that makes you look so dumb. You wouldn't get it anyway.

I don't care about a stream of Axl *****

release real GNR shows from the 80s and 90s on CD and DVD.

music with Slash,Duff,Izzy,Steven,Matt.

Welcome to the forum.

No one would give a shit what show the footage is from. It looks fine, they're not using the audio from it.

Edited by gunsguy
edited bashing quote

And how come Gunsguy edited all the posts?

I only edited the one bashing phrase made by one user, then had to edit as others had quoted the user already. I did not change anything on the other users posts just the quote. :thumbsup:

What I would like to know is why you guys just attacked him because he called the band "Axl rose band"

Is this NUmygnrforum.com? Oh that's right, IT'S NOT.

He referred to the band in a bashing way, just for attention, he got mine. :thumbsup:

he did not use the term you described.

Edited by gunsguy

I only edited the one bashing phrase made by one user, then had to edit as others had quoted the user already. I did not change anything on the other users posts just the quote. :thumbsup:

What I would like to know is why you guys just attacked him because he called the band "Axl rose band"

He referred to the band in a bashing way, just for attention, he got mine. :thumbsup:

Would you edit it if he bashed the old band? :D

Would you edit it if he bashed the old band? :D

Absolutly, remember Steven bashing the new band?, alot of users went after Steven and I edited/deleted posts. I have no problem enforcing the rules :shades:

Bashing the band or any ex members only serves to give attention to the user doing so instead of the topic at hand. Speaking of which I really hope we get a tream in the near future!