Tenacious D - Rock and Roll is Dead

Estranged Reality

This is a fucking moronic topic. Not because of Tenacious D's lyrics, because I have no idea what they are, but because it's a thread about Tenacious D.

Jack Black is the fucking antithesis of comedy. That pathetic piece of shit could make the best joke in the universe sound like the ramblings of a delusional, mentally handicapped monkey.

That is all. Carry on.

Watch out, guys. We have an expert on comedy in this thread.

This is a fucking moronic topic. Not because of Tenacious D's lyrics, because I have no idea what they are, but because it's a thread about Tenacious D.

Jack Black is the fucking antithesis of comedy. That pathetic piece of shit could make the best joke in the universe sound like the ramblings of a delusional, mentally handicapped monkey.

That is all. Carry on.

Watch out, guys. We have an expert on comedy in this thread.

More like an expert on being able to tell when something is incredibly lame. I see about as much lameness in Jack Black as I do in your post.

well,rock n roll ain't dead.

Guns N roses on the other hand,is.

it's mostly Axls fault in my opinion.

he killed my all time favourite band.

Just so we're clear. The other guys left and Axl is the only original member who didn't.

Think before you write inaccurate things.

Thank you.

Yeah and only a handful of rather strange people actually see it that way

You mean the strange kind of people who dont let it get to them that Guns N' Roses have a CD out without Slash on it?

Yes how strange we must be not to be completely outraged by this, but if thats something a normal person would be pissed off about being normal must be pretty gay.

I'm talking about the silly technicality; "the band didn't break up, all of the other members except Axl just left"

I think most self respecting intelligent human beings can see through that to what really happened

The band broke up. Now it's just a brand

I think most self respecting intelligent human beings can see through that to what really happened

and these self respecting intelligent human beings can only see GN'R as having Slash in itrolleyes.gif

The band broke up. Now it's just a brand

A lot too many brand loving people around...tongue2.gif