Soup or Pizza

dalsh327

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

Why Spaghetti of course! :D

guns-n-roses-the-spaghetti-incident.jpg

nah, soup definitely soup. see cuz with Pizza i got have an entire fuckin pizza to myself and altho it don't effect me in terms of like, making me a fat cunt (12 stones, 6'4, 32 inch waist :D) it fucking will do one day and anyway, aside from that, when you eat amounts like that you just feel fucked right into the next day. So yeah, soup, definitely soup. Although i never eat the fuckin stuff, this threads kinda inspired me though!

Edited by sugaraylen

Why Spaghetti of course! :D

guns-n-roses-the-spaghetti-incident.jpg

nah, soup definitely soup. see cuz with Pizza i got have an entire fuckin pizza to myself and altho it don't effect me in terms of like, making me a fat cunt (12 stones, 6'4, 32 inch waist :D) it fucking will do one day and anyway, aside from that, when you eat amounts like that you just feel fucked right into the next day. So yeah, soup, definitely soup. Although i never eat the fuckin stuff, this threads kinda inspired me though!

they really picked the worst looking spaghetti ever. and pizza although soup rocks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Len B'stard

(12 stones, 6'4, 32 inch waist :D)

...I fuckin hate you...

But yeah, soup cuz I don't have to chew it. Less effort wasted... #perpetuallylazy

What, you wannabe a bird and be 6'4 tall? Noooooooooooo you don't :lol:

(12 stones, 6'4, 32 inch waist :D)

...I fuckin hate you...

But yeah, soup cuz I don't have to chew it. Less effort wasted... #perpetuallylazy

What, you wannabe a bird and be 6'4 tall? Noooooooooooo you don't :lol:

Yes I do! It would be awesome! Though I suppose it would be hard to find clothes that fit but it would be worth it to reach the top shelf... and have the ability to stare down at people...