The case for Axl Rose being bipolar

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

In fact, if he has been diagnosed with one of the bipolar disorders many years ago, chances are he is not suffering from it anymore.

There is no cure for manic depression.

That is right, but chances are still that he is not suffering from it anymore -- if he ever had it -- due to medication, treatment and lifestyle changes, as evidenced by changes in behaviour obvious even to us.

Edited by SoulMonster

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has admitted being in therapy to deal with some internal issues

Axl admitted in the past to undergoing Past-life regression therapy, which has been proven to be bullshit.

This is how Axl got in his mind that he was raped as a child. While that still could have happened - think about this:

-Axl underwent hypnosis and started experiencing hallucinations, one of which involved his mother's ex-husband raping him when he was 2 years old

-Axl approached his mother about it, and she admitted to knowing the ex-husband was abusive

The question is - did Axl's mother know that her husband was raping Axl? I highly doubt it - she would have made him stop. Axl presenting new "evidence" gained in these hypnosis sessions with the husband dead and unable to defend himself probably caused the mom to think the raping was true even though the only proof was generated from Axl's quack-therapy sessions.

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Axl admitted in the past to undergoing Past-life regression therapy, which has been proven to be buillshit.

This is how Axl got in his mind that he was raped as a child. While that still could have happened - think about this:

-Axl underwent hypnosis and started experiencing hallucinations, one of which involved his mother's ex-husband raping him when he was 2 years old

-Axl approached his mother about it, and she admitted to knowing the ex-husband was abusive

The question is - did Axl's mother know that her husband was raping Axl? I highly doubt it - she would have made him stop. Axl presenting new "evidence" gained in these hypnosis sessions with the husband dead and unable to defend himself probably caused the mom to think the raping was true even though the only proof was generated from Axl's quack-therapy sessions.

A lot of mothers do unfortunately not stop their husbands from sexually molesting their children.

Axl admitted in the past to undergoing Past-life regression therapy, which has been proven to be bullshit.

Your differing opinion does not dictate whose spiritual beliefs are valid and whose aren't.

Mother's don't necessarily protect their children from abuse. Very often they don't, especially if they are victims of abuse themselves. Your assumption that his mother would've stopped abuse from happening is completely flawed and inaccurate.

There is also a different between past-life regression therapy and regression therapy. They are not one and the same.

Ali

Axl admitted in the past to undergoing Past-life regression therapy, which has been proven to be buillshit.

A lot of mothers do unfortunately not stop their husbands from sexually molesting their children.

These insecure type Mothers allow abuse physical/mental abuse to keep occuring,they are Enablers.

The question is - did Axl's mother know that her husband was raping Axl? I highly doubt it - she would have made him stop.

Someone needs to take Trailer Park 101.

Yes,these atrocities occur and the family wants it all hush-hush,what would the neighbors think?

There is also a different between past-life regression therapy and regression therapy. They are not one and the same.

Axl underwent both then.

Erin Everly:

Axl's beliefs were different than mine.... [After my dogs died] Axl believed that he had the dogs' souls transferred [into new dogs].... He said that I wasn't appreciative that he had given me the opportunity to have [our dogs] Torque and Geneva back, and that I should call [the new dogs] Torque and Geneva.

And from a Rolling Stone article in 2000:

Axl, according to a confidant, believes he and Stephanie Seymour were together in fifteen or sixteen past lives.

Everly sat for a deposition. She testified that Axl believed that she and Seymour were sisters in a past life and were "trying to kill him." As far as her own relationship with Axl went, Everly said, "Axl had told met that in a past life we were Indians and that I killed our children, and that's why he was so mean to me in this life."

Please, defend that.

Someone defend Axl beating his wife because of his past-life regression "discovery" that Erin had killed their children in a past life.

Your differing opinion does not dictate whose spiritual beliefs are valid and whose aren't.

No spiritual beliefs are valid.

That may be your viewpoint,but you don't speak for everyone.

I speak for science.

Science is based on evidence, not opinion.

I'm against organized religion,that said it isn't your job to "speak for science" :lol:

I speak for science.

I'm against organized religion,that said it isn't your job to "speak for science" :lol:

I think it is everyone's job to speak for science...

Axl underwent both then.

Erin Everly:

Axl's beliefs were different than mine.... [After my dogs died] Axl believed that he had the dogs' souls transferred [into new dogs].... He said that I wasn't appreciative that he had given me the opportunity to have [our dogs] Torque and Geneva back, and that I should call [the new dogs] Torque and Geneva.

And from a Rolling Stone article in 2000:

Axl, according to a confidant, believes he and Stephanie Seymour were together in fifteen or sixteen past lives.

Everly sat for a deposition. She testified that Axl believed that she and Seymour were sisters in a past life and were "trying to kill him." As far as her own relationship with Axl went, Everly said, "Axl had told met that in a past life we were Indians and that I killed our children, and that's why he was so mean to me in this life."

Please, defend that.

Someone defend Axl beating his wife because of his past-life regression "discovery" that Erin had killed their children in a past life.

Rolling Stone Article,must be the holy grail of morons.

Also:No Criminal charges were ever filed.

Let's talk about Erin going after her husband with a knife,and the St Barts stephanie appearance inappropriately fondling her son.

http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Erin_Everly_6434460/

Edited by sailaway

I speak for science.

Keep on thinking that :xmassrudolph:

I speak for science.

I think I will, just like I will continue to think that everybody should speak up for rationality, kindness, logics, empathy, etcetera...Basically things that are good for humanity.

Well it's not your job to speak for the band, but sure enough in every single thread, there you are defending them.

They should put you on salary.

Science also says that you came from an explosion. Give me a fucking break. Someone that died was spotted getting back to life 2000 years ago. Dont you think that if it was all a lie this story wouldnt be heard by us? If you think that you have a heart and a brain (mind you, something that would never, ever be so perfect if it came from an explosion out of nowhere) because a smarter and evolving monkey was born before you, great. I will never buy this piece of crap that science explains. Biggest load of crap Ive ever heard. Science can suck my dick...HA.

Posting the smilies to emphasize your poorly made "points" makes you look like a cupcake stuck in 1997, and the fact that you just dissed science makes you even more of a loon.

Axl keeps his kind in tow, doesn't he?

Well it's not your job to speak for the band, but sure enough in every single thread, there you are defending them.

Science also says that you came from an explosion. Give me a fucking break. Someone that died was spotted getting back to life 2000 years ago. Dont you think that if it was all a lie this story wouldnt be heard by us? If you think that you have a heart and a brain (mind you, something that would never, ever be so perfect if it came from an explosion out of nowhere) because a smarter and evolving monkey was born before you, great. I will never buy this piece of crap that science explains. Biggest load of crap Ive ever heard. Science can suck my dick...HA.

Tell us about dinosaurs and how they were tamed by Jesus.

Ha! Great post Bruno! :thumbsup:

Posting the smilies to emphasize your poorly made "points" makes you look like a cupcake stuck in 1997, and the fact that you just dissed science makes you even more of a loon.

Axl keeps his kind in tow, doesn't he?

Tell us about dinosaurs and how they were tamed by Jesus.

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-popular/1236-scientists-prove-jesus-walked-with-dinosaurs.html