Euro tour sub forums..

Axl_morris

Obviously the euro tour is fast approaching news and discussion is going to be a busy place, can we have sub forums for the individual shows like on previous tours? Otherwise we're going to be having topics about setlists from 10 different shows drowning out any real news.

Also, with the search function not being ideal, this is a good option worth considering :)

Obviously the euro tour is fast approaching news and discussion is going to be a busy place, can we have sub forums for the individual shows like on previous tours? Otherwise we're going to be having topics about setlists from 10 different shows drowning out any real news.

Also, with the search function not being ideal, this is a good option worth considering :)

Totally agree, I also would like a dedicated thread for each show, so people can organise meet-ups and such. I realise that the forum has changed hands recently, but this is something that really should be given time and effort to do, as it's a very important part of the touring schedule.

If there is an issue with bandwith, or creating more space for threads etc... I'm sure no one will mind deleting some of the old VR tour threads, or even some really old GN'R ones.

Cheers for the the effort Moderators and Eric (if he's still behind the scenes), are making anyway.... it is a huge forum to maintain. ;)

Edited by One.In.A.Million