NEW OFFER: alternative booklet + "Atlas Shrugged"...

Mr. Soulmonster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't you post the page with the Atlas Shrugged lyrics on it?

? because "Atlas Shrugged" is not in the booklet of chinese democracy...

So you admit it.

yes, i admit, that Atlas Shrugged is not in the booklet of chinese democracy. neither in the bike- , the red hand - or the grenade booklet. sorry to disappoint you.

Send me a PM on what happens in Atlas Shrugged at around 2:19, then we can move on from there.

guys just a question but do you really have atlas shrugged f so just reply yes and im happy love gnr nice to know at least hope of a new tune

If you were actually the kind of person able to get a hold of an unreleased track you wouldn't be posting on a message board when looking to legitimately trade with people.

why not? i was looking for s.o. to trade with for so long now "behind the curtain". so, why not posting in a forum? if anybody is willing to trade with me - fine! if not, who cares?

of course i will give some proof - but not randomly to anybody asking: again - i'm looking for a trade. if there's anybody out there and is willing to trade "the soulmonster" for the grenade cover plus atlas shrugged, this person will get all the proof needed.

Do you even know if The Soulmonster is out there? You are making a bold assumption.