NEW OFFER: alternative booklet + "Atlas Shrugged"...

Mr. Soulmonster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why be so secretive about it? If you're not in it for attention/monetary gain then why not just put out what you have anonymously? If you're a fan then you'll know that people on here would love to hear more unreleased material.

Why be so secretive about it? If you're not in it for attention/monetary gain then why not just put out what you have anonymously? If you're a fan then you'll know that people on here would love to hear more unreleased material.

coulnt agree more.. hopefully will surface as i sat classic rock mag uk reviewed it said was like 70s glam/disco etc who knows a clip would be good atr least there are new songs out there :)

Not offering proof to the general public is about the dumbest thing you could ever do (or not do, I guess). If I had anything legit and I saw you refusing to give even a little bit to prove in a thread about your own deal, I wouldn't waste my time. You're full of shit.

Can we close this?

Edited by DaneisKing1389

because i want to trade it for "the soumonster".

i was told many times by admins and mods NOT TO POST ANY CLIPS or SONGS in this forum.

I was wondering the other day about all the songs that got cut from the 2000 Intentions version of CD.

Safe to say that if an album was ready to rock pre-Buckethead and pre-Thomas Baker, there must have been a lot of other songs floating around.

Threads like this are no good for me - I just end up biting my fist and wishing the 4CD boxset of "the CD sessions and other outakes" would just come out NOW.

Ahhhhh !!!!!!!

this guy doesn't have the song,

mods can you close it now?

well, you don't have to read this thread if you don't want to, do you? i just made an honest offer, nothing more. guess you and the other guys who want this thread to be closed are some kind of jealous or whatever. that was not my intention. i didn't want to hurt anybodys feelings. if i did, sorry.

i was told many times by admins and mods NOT TO POST ANY CLIPS or SONGS in this forum.

Upload a 10 second clip to Youtube and then post the Youtube link here - no harm in that.

Upload a 10 second clip to Youtube and then post the Youtube link here - no harm in that.

it's not allowed. and again: i will show my credibility to people who have something to trade. do you have "the soulmonster"? if not - shut up and sing...

it's not allowed. and again: i will show my credibility to people who have something to trade. do you have "the soulmonster"? if not - shut up and sing...

What we're trying to say is no one here has that song, so unless you want to post something yourself, you might wanna try another forum...

I don't know why everyone gets all bent out of shape and cries fake when someone posts something like this. Even if they are faking, at least someone is trying to get some new music. Good for you. I hope you find the Soul Monster.

You're talking about an "honest offer", but that's not really true. You've somehow acquired a copy of a song that I'm going to assume they don't want you to have. You're going to trade it on a forum that has come under fire for trading unreleased songs before. You're also full of shit.

Nothing too honest, right?

If the "Checkmate" clip can get 100 threads with links to the youtube version of it, I don't see why this new song can't have a thread dedicated to it.