NEW OFFER: alternative booklet + "Atlas Shrugged"...

Mr. Soulmonster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Need proof first, none of us 'hoarders' want to get msl'd you see. So, shall we start with lyrics?

Whatever excuse you have as to why you can't post something as harmless as lyrics, is proof you are full of shit.

Lets see the reply.

Edited by gunns5

Why be so secretive about it? If you're not in it for attention/monetary gain then why not just put out what you have anonymously? If you're a fan then you'll know that people on here would love to hear more unreleased material.

because i want to trade it for "the soumonster".

i was told many times by admins and mods NOT TO POST ANY CLIPS or SONGS in this forum.

Upload a 10 second clip to Youtube and then post the Youtube link here - no harm in that.

it's not allowed. and again: i will show my credibility to people who have something to trade. do you have "the soulmonster"? if not - shut up and sing...

I have a couple files you'd b interested in. Send me a 5 second clip with vocals(actual words) and i'll do the same for you. If u can't do that, its obvious you're just fishing and don't have a fuckin thing. But if u do we can work sumthing out.

Guest ben9785

At least post a 20 second clip in low quality. I appreciate what you might be trying to do, but that way you'd prove your credibility and people who are lurking will come to you, and meanwhile your fellow "fans" (If you call yourself a fan) would be very grateful for something new to listen to.

Guest gunns5

How about this,

why doesn't the guy prove the legitimacy of the song , and send a small clip to one of the moderators,

if the moderators say its real, great, leave the thread open, otherwise this guy is bullshitting out of his arse.

Guest ben9785

How about this,

why doesn't the guy prove the legitimacy of the song , and send a small clip to one of the moderators,

if the moderators say its real, great, leave the thread open, otherwise this guy is bullshitting out of his arse.

Yeah probably much more reasonable.

Edited by ben9785

so if you are not allowed to upload the song

show us a screenshot of the folder with the files etc

and we belive in you

ok?

A screenshot would be nonconclusive because anyone can take a .mp3 file and name it anything they want