And here we go, just like Tupac Hologram - TLC to reunite with Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes on reunion tour

gunsguy

It's been 10 years since the tragic car accident that led to the death of TLC's resident rap queen Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.

Earlier this week, on the anniversary of her death, it was announced that the threesome, including surviving members Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, would reunite once again on tour later this year.

See more: Former R&B star talks discovering TLC

According to TMZ, a representative for the group says T-Boz and Chilli are currently in the planning stages of a massive 2012 reunion tour in the U.S." and five cities have been booked with more in the works.

However, what will be extraordinary about this reunion tour is that Lopes will be joining T-Boz and Chilli on stage in a projector form in the style of Tupac's resurrection during the 2012 Coachella music and arts festival.

See more: Tupac hologram already has tour plans

"[The group will be] incorporating their deceased former member Left Eye in the shows," TMZ reports. "[by] projecting her image on a big screen and working her vocals into the live performances."

However, as Billboard adds, "The duo intends to use archival footage, not a newly generated digital performance."

During their prime, TLC had ten top 10 singles with tracks like "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg" and "Diggin' On You," four number one singles like "Creep" and "No Scrubs", four multi-platinum albums, including the iconic "CrazySexyCool," and four Grammy Awards.

See more: TLC videos

This news of incorporating their lost member into their upcoming reunion tour comes on the heels of the pending release of their greatly anticipated VH1 made-for-TV movie, a new album project and the 20th anniversary of TLC.

http://ca.music.yahoo.com/blogs/sound-check/tlc-reunite-lisa-left-eye-lopes-reunion-tour-162358793.html

-----

This is the start of bringing em all back, I am unsure about this thing myself, does not feel right to me

Guest Len B'stard

Oh YAY!!! Fuckin', if you're gonna bring em back begin at the beginning at least, lets get Robert Johnson.

I can see the posters now, TUPAC SHAKUR WORLD TOUR! Shoot At This One All You Like!

Edited by sugaraylen

Unfortunately they quit making legends in the 2000's, so something like this probably needed to happen. I don't see a White Stripes reunion tour playing to stadiums in 10 years time.

Jack White is a rock god. It's not his fault that the radio only promotes bands like Nickelback, Seether, and Five Finger Death Punch. I saw The White Stripes at the Hard Rock in '03 and it was one of the loudest and best shows I've been too. His solo album is really good too. His music just isn't radio friendly I guess.

How long until there is a Nirvana reunion? Can't wait to see the lawsuits flying over that one.

Jack White is a boring retro bar band rocker. He'd be playing in cover bands still if the 2000's brought with it new rock legends.

Unfortunately they quit making legends in the 2000's, so something like this probably needed to happen. I don't see a White Stripes reunion tour playing to stadiums in 10 years time.

Jack White is a rock god. It's not his fault that the radio only promotes bands like Nickelback, Seether, and Five Finger Death Punch. I saw The White Stripes at the Hard Rock in '03 and it was one of the loudest and best shows I've been too. His solo album is really good too. His music just isn't radio friendly I guess.

How long until there is a Nirvana reunion? Can't wait to see the lawsuits flying over that one.

Jack White is a boring retro bar band rocker. He'd be playing in cover bands still if the 2000's brought with it new rock legends.

He's not a legend to your status, but to many others he's just about there already.

even if they made a hologram of ronnie james dio i wouldnt go, it is kind of stupid and reaks of money grabs. michael jackson will definitley be happening within the next 3 or 4 years IMO

It's fucking creepy, let the dead rest in peace.............

Anyone who would pay $$ to go see a hologram is a complete moron, imo. It's not live, you'd be listening to pre-recorded or computer generated vocals, etc... Hopefully this ends up being a fad that falls by the wayside sooner than later.