Your university/college experience

GivenToFly

No. My boss was a dick.

Were you the only person he was boss over? There were others right? Have they all thrown a woman-fit and run away cuz the boss was 'a dick', newsflash, 90% of the people in the world are cunts, thats why friends are special, they are the few you've picked out from among the population that you get on with, everyone wasn't born with the express purpose of sucking your dick, instead of making character assessments of whether he was or wasn't a dick how about just getting on with your fuckin' job and doin' it proper, then you wouldn't have a problem?

You're entire life appears to be this on-going act of mourning over the fact that you were born ordinary, get over it, nothing you think, feel or believe is special or original or in the least bit consequential, you have a simple equation in front of you, you can either use your abilities to make as much out of life as you can or you can just moan yourself to fuckin' death.

No. My boss was a dick.

Were you the only person he was boss over? There were others right? Have they all thrown a woman-fit and run away cuz the boss was 'a dick', newsflash, 90% of the people in the world are cunts, thats why friends are special, they are the few you've picked out from among the population that you get on with, everyone wasn't born with the express purpose of sucking your dick, instead of making character assessments of whether he was or wasn't a dick how about just getting on with your fuckin' job and doin' it proper, then you wouldn't have a problem?

You're entire life appears to be this on-going act of mourning over the fact that you were born ordinary, get over it, nothing you think, feel or believe is special or original or in the least bit consequential, you have a simple equation in front of you, you can either use your abilities to make as much out of life as you can or you can just moan yourself to fuckin' death.

I need a poo! :lol:

A lot of people were fired and quit under his tenure.

and what have done with your degree since then?

I worked at a burger chain and a 7-Eleven for a year.

Then you are wasting your opportunity to making decent money......the longer you do minimum wage work and don't get a job related to your degree the harder it will be. Is that what you want out of life? It is o.k. if you want subsistence living but then you can't complain as you have the tools to a better life but are not using them....

I'm surprised that I didn't already reply to this thread. I went to a college for 1 year, and university for 3. I'm going back to the same college in February.

I'm glad that I went to the uni I attended, as the course there was really robust and trained me excellently. The downside was that it was part of a ex-polytechnic college, while it didn't let absolutely anybody in, let's say that there wasn't an iota of intellectual rigour nor social climbing to be had there. I felt pretty out of place in that respect and wish that I went to a fancy art school instead.

Yeah,

I went to Coulsdon College

hqdefault.jpg

This was my college.

Damn, hooray for tolerance! - your college is ghetto as fuck.

That's not Ghetto. Haling Manor High School (my secondary school), was Ghetto.

Fights, intimidation, kids getting pregnant, race wars - police would be a regular site at Haling Manor, that's not to mention the stuff that went on outside of school.

Haling Manor was funny though.

This made me smile, a neek is a cross between a nerd and a geek.

rock2.jpg

Taken my senior year.

I digress, Coulsdon College was decent, full of people doing their own thing, that was pretty cool.

There was no race wars at Coulsdon College, no fights, no one getting pregnant; was cool. :)

I remember a lot of people coming up to me from schools I had never even heard of claiming they had beef with my school, in college.

True story, I should have went to college with a lot more people from my secondary school but on day 1, there was this huge fight outside and a lot of my Haling Manor alumni were involved and got kicked out of college and, I had to make all new friends.

Christ almighty Snakepit what drugs were you taking back in school you've got no shirt on underneath. And the dancing kids in the school was that spontaneous? Did that happen a lot cos I would imagine it would get on your nerves after a while if you were late your lesson and you had to fight your way through hordes of people shaking about around like spastics.

• Like 1

Yeah,

I went to Coulsdon College

hqdefault.jpg

This was my college.

Damn, hooray for tolerance! - your college is ghetto as fuck.

That's not Ghetto. Haling Manor High School (my secondary school), was Ghetto.

Fights, intimidation, kids getting pregnant, race wars - police would be a regular site at Haling Manor, that's not to mention the stuff that went on outside of school.

Haling Manor was funny though.

This made me smile, a neek is a cross between a nerd and a geek.

rock2.jpg

Taken my senior year.

I digress, Coulsdon College was decent, full of people doing their own thing, that was pretty cool.

There was no race wars at Coulsdon College, no fights, no one getting pregnant; was cool. :)

I remember a lot of people coming up to me from schools I had never even heard of claiming they had beef with my school, in college.

True story, I should have went to college with a lot more people from my secondary school but on day 1, there was this huge fight outside and a lot of my Haling Manor alumni were involved and got kicked out of college and, I had to make all new friends.

Christ almighty Snakepit what drugs were you taking back in school you've got no shirt on underneath. And the dancing kids in the school was that spontaneous? Did that happen a lot cos I would imagine it would get on your nerves after a while if you were late your lesson and you had to fight your way through hordes of people shaking about around like spastics.

They sign em and all that bollocks don't they? Shirts I mean. We was all gonna have a massive fight on our final day, it was all set up and arranged and got cancelled cuz the headmistress said if anything kicked off we wouldn't get our GCSE results.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

I know I am a massive hypocrite, but I am going back to trade school. Tuition is $1,600 annually and I will be getting on-the-job-training with pay.

My point being that I will have to invest very little for something I can use for the rest of my life. I believe most degrees in college, with the exception of very few, provide absolutely nothing for graduates.

A lot of my graduating class haven't done much post university.

I know I am a massive hypocrite, but I am going back to trade school. Tuition is $1,600 annually and I will be getting on-the-job-training with pay.

My point being that I will have to invest very little for something I can use for the rest of my life. I believe most degrees in college, with the exception of very few, provide absolutely nothing for graduates.

Good for you, Arnold. Find something that you like and something that will always provide you a career and have at it.

Good for you, Arnold. Find something that you like and something that will always provide you a career and have at it.

Arnold. Find something that you like and something that will always provide you a career and have at it.

Arnold. Find something that you like and something that will always provide you a career

Arnold. Find something that you like

:lol:
  • Like 2