My Michelle

Just Like Anything

Sweet Child O' Mine

Slither

Encore:

By the Sword

Paradise City

* ..looks like it's going to be a gradual reveal on new songs

i think it'll be like that until it's released, but Dirty Little Thing is back, imo it should've never left, i love that song, i hope with the new songs it stays too.

i can live with Sucker, Mean Bone and Speed Parade making way for the new ones

i think it'll be like that until it's released, but Dirty Little Thing is back, imo it should've never left, i love that song, i hope with the new songs it stays too.

Dirty Little Thing is f'n awesome..I was bummed they didn't play it last time I saw them..

I think all these songs can be given up for new songs easily

Doctor Alibi

Speed Parade

Watch This

Starlight

Just Like Anything

These guys perfom "Nothing to Say" Amazingly too.. Hope that comes back..

Edited by HowlinWolf

Dirty Little Thing is f'n awesome..I was bummed they didn't play it last time I saw them..

I think all these songs can be given up for new songs easily

Doctor Alibi

Speed Parade

Watch This

Starlight

Just Like Anything

These guys perfom "Nothing to Say" Amazingly too.. Hope that comes back..

yeah is a shame they din't play it for Made In Stoke... but things are looking good for another DVD release, i know it'll be difficult because the setlist would need to be different but they can totally do it (fingers crossed)

think all these songs can be given up for new songs easily

Doctor Alibi

Speed Parade

Watch This

Starlight

Just Like Anything

I think Dr. Alibi stays because it gives Todd lead vocals for a song, which I think Slash does as a favor to him.

Starlight also isn't leaving because it is a Slash/Myles song, and is one less cover for them.

I would be fine though with most of the Snakepit songs going quite frankly in favor of more Slash/new stuff.

Only nice thing is though Slash does a pretty good job of rotatings songs in and out all things considered once the tour gets going to keep it at least a little fresh.

think all these songs can be given up for new songs easily

Doctor Alibi

Speed Parade

Watch This

Starlight

Just Like Anything

I think Dr. Alibi stays because it gives Todd lead vocals for a song, which I think Slash does as a favor to him.

Starlight also isn't leaving because it is a Slash/Myles song, and is one less cover for them.

I would be fine though with most of the Snakepit songs going quite frankly in favor of more Slash/new stuff.

Only nice thing is though Slash does a pretty good job of rotatings songs in and out all things considered once the tour gets going to keep it at least a little fresh.

Yeah he does a good job with the setlist.. I don't mind the Snakepit Stuff but I would rather songs like "Good To Be Alive".. That could lead into quite a jam.. "Nether Can I" would be cool too.

I heard Standing In The Sun live last night.Pretty damn cool!

The song has a completely different vibe when it's shredding your eardrums. :tongue2:

I filmed it in 1080p and I'll upload it when I get a chance.There were a thousand cams recording so I'm sure there will be tons of versions up.

Just quickly though...these guys has been rehearsing..holy shit!

Fucking amazing...this is a BAND!

Outside of seeing Slash with GnR...that was the BEST "Slash" gig I have ever seen!

New guy is starting to get in the groove too...he seems more comfortable and less nervous than he looked in Toronto back in March.

More to follow when I get time...but anyone going to this tour,get ready,it's fuckin cool!

...but you knew that already B)