Who is your favorite member of NWA?

ITW 2012

Who is your favorite member of NWA?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite member is Eazy-E, hands down. I know he didn't write most of his own shit, but his voice and style is what makes the group for me.

This is the quintessential gangsta rap song, in my opinion.

tumblr_lhtl2cVjMH1qf7sx0o1_500.jpg

Edited by ITW 2012

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Ice Cube, no question, best rapper out of em all of em although some of em weren't rappers anyway. Also, his post NWA albums are some of the most underrated in Hip Hop. I would've loved in he'd've maintained that militant edge but his movies are cool too, love all the Fridays and Tresspass and Boys N Da Hood and all sorts.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I dislike them all equally much.

That being said, I think Dr Dre is the only one of them I've ever heard and that was in some song with Eminem.

Hiphop is generally crap. A fast speaking monotone voice to some jungle drums. :vomit:

I dislike them all equally much.

That being said, I think Dr Dre is the only one of them I've ever heard and that was in some song with Eminem.

Hiphop is generally crap. A fast speaking monotone voice to some jungle drums. :vomit:

Generally I'm with you, I'm not by any means a rap/hip hop guy. But for some reason I can't explain, I've always loved N.W.A.

Why the fuck was my post edited? lol

Because I said Eazy was gay?

I didn't say anything bad about him, just mentioned he was gay, wtf?

I like Ice Cube. Eazy E was gay.

What the actual fuck, mods? lol :rofl-lol:

Cause you used the GAY word? :shrugs:

I just mentioned Eazy being gay. I didn't use any offensive term for gay people. I didn't say anything bad about him being gay. How did I break forum rules with that remark? lol

Geez... What if he wasn't gay? What if I said "Sorum is gay, I like Adler". That would pass, wouldn't it? Because Sorum is not actually gay. But the mods chose to get offended in Eazy's place because somebody mentioned his ACTUAL sexual orientation.

Damn...

I just mentioned Eazy being gay. I didn't use any offensive term for gay people. I didn't say anything bad about him being gay. How did I break forum rules with that remark? lol

Geez... What if he wasn't gay? What if I said "Sorum is gay, I like Adler". That would pass, wouldn't it? Because Sorum is not actually gay. But the mods chose to get offended in Eazy's place because somebody mentioned his ACTUAL sexual orientation.

Damn...

Gay as in homosexual or gay as in stupid/weird? Just because he had AIDS doesn't mean he was gay (as in homosexual). If anything, Dre's the one who wore make up :lol:

Damn...

Gay as in homosexual or gay as in stupid/weird? Just because he had AIDS doesn't mean he was gay (as in homosexual). If anything, Dre's the one who wore make up :lol:

Gay as in homosexual. And he was indeed gay.

NWA are probably the most respected rap group on here so I'll probably catch shit for saying this but man, they're kind of cheesy aren't they?

At the very very least Dre's best production came AFTER they broke up. I'd go with Eazy as the best overall probably not that he isn't without his mozzarella either.

NWA are probably the most respected rap group on here so I'll probably catch shit for saying this but man, they're kind of cheesy aren't they?

At the very very least Dre's best production came AFTER they broke up. I'd go with Eazy as the best overall probably not that he isn't without his mozzarella either.

Maybe now cheesy, back than mindblowing!