Who is your favorite member of NWA?

ITW 2012

Who is your favorite member of NWA?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

Eazy Muthafuckin' E.

This. From the first time I heard Straight Outta Compton it was always his voice I was drawn to.

For me that was Ice Cube, his delivery is as much whats great about what he does than the rhymes, there's a real depth in the tone of his voice, sounds like a proper geezer, Eazy sounded like a little boy. For me their best tracks were like, Dopeman, A Bitch Iz A Bitch and that NWA & The Posse stuff.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice Cube. I hate being one of those people but Cube was NWA as much as Eazy might have been the face. Cube wrote Eazy and Dre's rhymes as well, so he essentially covered most of the written material and the fallout from the split up of the band just shows what cunts Eazy and Heller were and how fucking stupid Dre and Ren were to keep sticking around after Cube left. Yella was a dick to stick with Eazy. What a fuckin doormat lol.

Efli4zaggin was utter crap, bar the bossness of Dre's production - see my thread on crap CDS you have if you wanna contribute. (God I'm desperate)

And yes, Cube roasted those fucks on No Vaseline hard.